Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tienda Petfy

Amazing app and amazing support. When you have a store with many orders, this application is the perfect tool to automate your entire process in logistics, customers, shipping rules and emails. My shop now depends on arigato for a smooth operation.

Swole AF Labs

Hands down the best automation app out there. The best features and service available. Simple setup, doesn't require any special training to understand.

Luxy Hair

Excellent app - has a lot more functionality than Shopify Flow. Their team is really responsive and has gone above and beyond to create customized workflows for us.

Livingood Daily

Really helpful support and work with you to find the right workflow for your needs! Highly recommend!

Yostar Official Store

The devs are so promptly helpful and patient, and I can feel how eager they are to improve their app base on the user experience.

Gold Reserves Jewellers

Not really got into the app yet having just added it, but the support has been brilliant. An email asked what I needed help with, and a fast response followed. Great work, and very impressed so far.

Suzie Kondi

This is your Shopify secret weapon. It's like Zapier within Shopify and even integrates with Zapier and IFTTT! I don't know how I made it so long before finding this.

Shopify is amazing but has some serious limitations once you reach even modest complexity, but Arigato Automation allows you to seamlessly work out even some of the most complex workflows.

cocomulle

WHY? Why did it take me so long to find this app? I'd paid for a few apps to help me tag and manage products and order before I found Arigato Automation then I scrapped them all in favour of this app.

So far, I've found nothing I can't do using their scripting language and where I get stuck their service is top notch. Friendly and informative.

Thanks Guys.

Oco Meals

Great service, great app that's very powerful and saves a lot of development time. Loving this app.

Cake Creations by Kate™

Recently created some automations using this app which has saved my team hours of work. The support team helped us with some custom coding which is amazing due to our limited technical knowledge. This software is amazing!