Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

Djungelochjazz

Location Sweden

This app saves me a lot of time handling all my manual tasks automatically. I have no coding skills and i got it to work. The support is amazing and quick to help out when needed! The only downside of the app is that i cant use it in my everyday life for other boring tasks, such as cleaning, cooking etc. But for Shopify its amazing!

NakedPoppy

App was easy to use on its own, and when I wanted to set up a pretty tricky custom workflow, support was super responsive and made it happen. Five stars!

WGCShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is an amazing app! It makes the whole workflow more automatic and powerful, without it the working time must increase dramatically, I love it very much.

brando.no

Location Norway

This is an absolute essential for our store now! When you have thousands of products like us, there is no way we could do all the things Arigato let us do, without Arigato! You can do EVERYTHING imaginable, that shopify allows you to do. Other automation/bulk edit tools alway lack in certain areas, so you need to supplement with other apps. With Arigato you can consolidate everything into 1 app. It´s like a superhero version of Shopify Flow. (And it integrates with Shopify flow aswell). Have an idea for a workflow, but unsure about how to execute the setup? Reach out to support and they´ll create an immaculate workflow for your needs. Deserves the 5 stars!!! Only drawback would be is when you have many workflows combined with thousands of products it can cause long queue´s (longer time to have all actions performed). But i suspect it wouldn´t be possible to expand capacity here even if they wanted to. And I´m sure if you reach out to support, they´ll happily help you remove inefficiency´s in your workflows, that causes long queues. <3 Arigato

Sterntaler

We have been working with Arigato Automation for almost a year now and are more than satisfied. The customer service is always supportive and the app offers more possibilities than Shopify Flow. Great performance!

MatchaBar

Did exactly what I needed it to (tag customers by cc provider). Their support team is super helpful + responsive and even set up the flow for me.

atom-group-dev

Customer service is amazing and the app is a perfect replacement for shopify flow... We are coming off of plus and would highly reccomend

Tea2Go Wholesale Store

Fantastic support and a very impressive app, capable of doing automations no other ones I have tried can do.

Artlogo

By accident I selected this app for small task - create Trello task receiving the Order in Shopify. I am sure that there are other apps on the market, but for all this time (3 month) I haven't got any cause to look for smth. Basic flows (one-side) are really simple to do. But I set up two-side integration Shopify <->Trello with help Kenny and Patrick. These guys are brilliant, they answered all mu question and even provide some code to help me to do that. Excellent app and amazing customer service is 5 from 5 for sure!

Wyze Playground

I use this app to assign tags from metafields. I think I'll be using it for many more things to come. Very friendly. Code reference is extremely helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15