Arigato Workflow Automation

Custom workflows & pre-built libraries for easy automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CHUU

Location Hong Kong SAR

Very powerful app and amazing support team! I highly recommend. I use Arigato on all of my shops, it's been so useful and unlocks the full potential of Shopify when you do not have the Plus plan. I use it to automatically tag products, show most recent best sellers, updated customs metafields, bulk email customers about temporary issues. When I contact the team for help to create workflows, they will respond within 24 hours and often offer to fix the workflow for me (instead or referring me to the knowledge base). It's a must-have app for me and all of my stores.

Tropicfeel

Location Spain

I use this application daily to update the metafields of my products at Shopify. It works fast and precise and the data is easy to work with. The only con I have is that there's no method to automate the import of files inside the app. Other than that I'm really happy with its performance.

Trendstack

This app is incredible in terms of possibilities for a store. There was a particularly unique automation I was trying to figure out, and Patrick on their team helped get it done.

Stomp Stickers

Time spent using app 1 day

This app has been a HUGE help in updating all of the metafields in our store. This task would have taken forever if I had to do it manually. So thankful that we found Arigato. Also, the customer support is AMAZING! I sent an email about something I needed help with, and they responded within a few hours with a custom coded solution! 10/10 would recommend!

The Coco Studio

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been a GAME CHANGER for me and my business. We've saved tons of time automating some of our workflows (not to mention money) and everything has been running super smoothly. The support team are incredible. Nothing was too hard or unachievable. Special shout out to Kenny for working his magic and making everything work!

Saint Marie Records

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is simply amazing and so is the support! It has filled in the gaps that Shopify has natively. Amazing stuff!

PET CANVA

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome customer service. Kenny.M was able to help me solve my problem in no time and exactly understood what the issue was.

Vitag

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Absolutely essential if you are running an active Shopify store. Extremely powerful options with an intuitive interface for beginners and pros. So happy I found this automation app for our site.

The Roving House

Outstanding app that's allowing me to add exciting rewards products for customers. I'm sure there is more I'll be able to do with it. Customer service is above and beyond, every time. I always get a reply and real help in a short period of time. I only wish I'd discovered Arigato before I set off on a long and pricey journey of custom software for my site.

Prior Season

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wir haben die App für eine Reihe von Automatisierungen genutzt, das meiste funktionierte selbsterklärend und ohne Probleme, der Support von Patrick über den Chat war fantastisch!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16