Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sterntaler

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been working with Arigato Automation for almost a year now and are more than satisfied. The customer service is always supportive and the app offers more possibilities than Shopify Flow. Great performance!

MatchaBar

Did exactly what I needed it to (tag customers by cc provider). Their support team is super helpful + responsive and even set up the flow for me.

atom-group-dev

Customer service is amazing and the app is a perfect replacement for shopify flow... We are coming off of plus and would highly reccomend

Tea2Go Wholesale Store

Fantastic support and a very impressive app, capable of doing automations no other ones I have tried can do.

Artlogo

By accident I selected this app for small task - create Trello task receiving the Order in Shopify. I am sure that there are other apps on the market, but for all this time (3 month) I haven't got any cause to look for smth. Basic flows (one-side) are really simple to do. But I set up two-side integration Shopify <->Trello with help Kenny and Patrick. These guys are brilliant, they answered all mu question and even provide some code to help me to do that. Excellent app and amazing customer service is 5 from 5 for sure!

Wyze Playground

I use this app to assign tags from metafields. I think I'll be using it for many more things to come. Very friendly. Code reference is extremely helpful.

Papeterie du Dôme

Location France

So far it's a very good app.
The support team is very helpful and very responsive to my demands.
I can recommend it

TICRO MARKET

Location Japan

This app is excellent.
It has made us successful.
Best of all, they were flexible.
I can say without a doubt that they will be our first choice in the future.
I can't thank you enough. I want to say thank you very much.

Only One Life Creations

I've been using this for about a week now and although I've set up multiple workflows that have saved me a TON of time, I still feel like I've only scratched the surface of what this app is capable of! I think it strikes a great balance between being incredibly powerful yet easy enough to understand that people like me (tech savvy but not a coder) can still get a lot out of it. I look forward to learning it better and saving myself even more time.

Wardrobeat

Location Switzerland

Best customer experience I've had in years. App has lots of features and incredible depth. The amount of time you can save is insane especially if you're dealing with lots of products/variants.