Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JEANS4YOU.LT

Location Lithuania

Thanks to Kenny and Patrick, they are the most dedicated guys I have ever met. Just tell them and they will make it happen!

Health-Ade

I've been on the trial for a week and really like how easy it is to make changes and think creatively. I hope the rules do what we expect them to do :)

JonRob Ribs

Location Germany

Works perfect! Every kind of automation was possible to apply with this great app. The service is responding very fast!

[Laborkampagne]

Time spent using app About 1 year

Perfect. The app works very well and the service was extraordinary. I asked for a paid service for setting up some workflows and they did it immediately without charging anything. Dear Arigato Team, you are doing a Great Job! Thanks a lot.

Totême

Great app for setting up automated workflows. Also really good and quick support from their support team.

Sunslice

Location Belgium

I'm really impressed with this app. It helped me automate a number of tasks which I couldn't do with Zapier, at a better price tag too. Highly recommend.

Lightforce Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The support from this team is the best I have experienced for a long time. I have had multiple issues with my ability to write complex scripts, but the team has stepped without any delay or hesitation and assisted with finalising my automation.
Their base templates to start from have helped solve many of my automation requirements. I have no hesitation recommending this app and will be installing it on my expansion stores.

XooKool

Time spent using app About 2 years

This App can save you a lot of work and improve your operation by automating time consuming tasks. Really easy to use and they have a great support.

∴ terrorists of beauty

Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect app to automatize a lot of processes. Smooth integration with slack, gmail, google spread sheets and many more. Highly recommended! Especially the big library gives also beginners and non-coders easy access for quick implementations. Very quick support for individual questions also!

Karen Zárate | Coaching Online

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been our best friend and partner for over a year now and has always worked perfectly fine! We got the basic plan first and all the workflows are easy to set up and worked always well. 6 months ago we grew heaps and we had to increase our credit and subscribed to a bigger plan and it keeps performing!
We had a small problem the past few days that some emails were not being sent, I contacted support and in just one day the problem was fixed! Very happy to work with Arigato and if you are looking for a trustworthy app to send customized emails triggered by any rule you can imagine, this is the one!