Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Boutique Ernest

This app is a must-have. Automation options are endless and it can serve teams with various skill levels. Our store is fully automated using Arigato. We started with a couple simple automation rules and progressively went to more complex ones. It's being constantly improved. It works flawlessly and customer support is top-notch.

Jazz Night School

Amazing app. It's easy to understand and leads you step by step in a consistent way no matter what you are trying to do. The level of automation is almost unbelievable and we'll do things we thought only a developer could do for us. The test site is helpful in identifying problems as you're learning to create automations. Fantastic support site with a huge breadth and depth of help topics.

Lecomte Alpinisme & Randonnée

This app is the best multi-tool to automate about... everything (literally !) in Shopify. For beginners and for advanced users. And cheese on the cake, the support rocks !

Tuesday Bassen

The team here with Arigato Automation is fantastic. I had some fairly specific workflows that needed to use the Shopify API, tagging and Google sheets. They were very communicative and wanted to understand the end goal. It's been up and running for a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier to not have to do any of this manually. If you're trying to accomplish something that seems far out of Shopify's reach, use Arigato.

Smokeless

Lots of possibilities. Amazing support. The creator helped me think through potential solutions to a problem, both inside the app and out. At first I thought the app was a little pricing for what I originally wanted to achieve with it, but I later realized that it creates a ton of potential avenues for value.

Finettchi

I used this app to remove size tags from products when a size sells out, so it doesn’t show in the ‘filter by’ Customer service was amazing! One of the best apps I’ve used! Thanks guys!! Thanks guys, amazin!

This Lovely Moment

The team at Arigato was amazing! They walked me through all the steps so that the app can sync seamlessly with my store! Thank you so much!

NOVEDGE

Awesome app - we depend on it for so many automation processes and we keep developing new ones - no programming skills required.

And the support and development team is fantastic - the app keeps getting better and they are always available to help with anything we need - highly recommended!

Goodmylk

Honestly, this app is so good that it is hard to believe it is available at the price point that it is at.

We've tried other tools, but none of them speak Shopify's language as well as this app does.

Their other apps are super reliable, too!

The Loveteam

Do not use this app. When you switch to Shopify Plus, they increase the price and charge $100/month for each of your store even if you just need a few triggers per month for the exact same services as before switching to Shopify Plus. Now, I need to find an alternative solution, so don't make the same mistake. In addition to that, they did not even bother to reply to my emails after this unacceptable price increase.

February 19, 2020

Per our terms of service, unreasonable demands for preferential treatment are not tolerated.