Arigato Workflow Automation

Custom workflows & pre-built libraries for easy automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

This Lovely Moment

The team at Arigato was amazing! They walked me through all the steps so that the app can sync seamlessly with my store! Thank you so much!

NOVEDGE

Awesome app - we depend on it for so many automation processes and we keep developing new ones - no programming skills required.

And the support and development team is fantastic - the app keeps getting better and they are always available to help with anything we need - highly recommended!

Goodmylk

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Honestly, this app is so good that it is hard to believe it is available at the price point that it is at.

We've tried other tools, but none of them speak Shopify's language as well as this app does.

Their other apps are super reliable, too!

The Loveteam

Do not use this app. When you switch to Shopify Plus, they increase the price and charge $100/month for each of your store even if you just need a few triggers per month for the exact same services as before switching to Shopify Plus. Now, I need to find an alternative solution, so don't make the same mistake. In addition to that, they did not even bother to reply to my emails after this unacceptable price increase.

February 19, 2020

Per our terms of service, unreasonable demands for preferential treatment are not tolerated.

AIAB Card Breaks

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Hands down, the most useful app for shopify. So much flexiblity with this app, and the support teams is absolutely amazing! I can not recommend this product enough. Companies wanted to charge me 1500 dollars to do what took 15 minutes with Arigator Automation.

kennethcole-panama

Location Panama
Time spent using app About 2 months

Very complete app. Has all the features described. They helped me set up the file exactly as needed.

JBM Tire & Wheel Wholesale

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not only is the a great app the support is AWESOME! Highly recommended and that's not an easy accomplishment these days!

Live Love Polish

This app helps with inventory communication for our organization! We get slack messages to our ops team when item counts are low, automatic real-time inventory updates and much much more. Their support team is amazing as well!

Casa do boleiro

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Simply and awesome
with a nice support, that help me vary well, how to let better my performance....

LaliSimone

This is one of my favorite apps in my shop. Not just for the functionality, but the superb customer support. Thanks for helping make administrative tasks more manageable.