Arigato Workflow Automation

Arigato Workflow Automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Bonify
4.9
November 18, 2021

A very powerful and flexible app that's been able to handle everything we chuck at it. Excellent support as well, with a fast turnaround.

Harringtons Pet Food
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 16, 2021

This app is awesome .... you can achieve all your workflows in a simple way. Their support is spot on too.... I've asked them for help 2 or 3 times and have always been available and have answered my questions immediately. So far, I can' t fault it!

Imagin Products Ltd
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 11, 2021

Amazing customer Service Patrick is so helpful and with this app, I am able to create so many automations that makes my life so much easier. I used it for clients years ago and now using it on my own store keep up the good work everyone.

MatchingCouples.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 1, 2021

I used this app to setup a pre-order functionality, automate order tagging and mark events as passed or upcoming by setting up an HTTP workflow with book that app API. The support center is amazing, so quick to respond and very thorough. Truly amazing app. A great solution for those of us who can't afford to upgrade to Shopify Plus.

Book Larder
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 12, 2021

Thanks to Kenny and Patrick, they are the most dedicated guys I have ever met. Just tell them and they will make it happen!

JEANS4YOU.LT