Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Oqium

Extremely powerfull app, i am just scratching the surface. Perfect for making your shopify webshop in tune with your specific business needs.

PEZU

Currently on the free trial, not a lot of coding experience, needed quite a lot of help! Kenny was amazing at helping me solve my problem, putting the extra time and effort into great customer service. I'll be moving to the subscription for sure!

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

Awesome app, and their support is even better! There are so many possibilities out of the box, and it's almost infinite if we build workflows with their very easy to use script language.

Made in Ply

Love this app and the work they do. Highly recommended. Quick responsive and effective workflow for your store.

BeauLiv

Great app and great support. Support is very patient and helps you with any issue you have. The app works great and takes away a lot of manual work.

INO Vintage

I use this app to automate certain workflows on my website my products sell. Great capabilities and saves me a ton of time. Customer service is also very helpful and responds very quickly with 1x1 instructions.

Lemonbaby

Great app! Awesome support team! I use it for order process automation with trello .. very useful for my team ..Highly recommended!

Campus & Co

Great app which has a lot of capabilities and easy to use - would recommend. Support is quick and responsive.

Lorenzo di Pontti

I love the app! This app is absolutely fantástico, helpsd me order my store and maje workflows with al os any condicional. Integrations work great

Oily

People in the support chat are very helpful, they helped me crafting an order confirmation email to my fulfillment center.