Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation | Reviews

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Books Beyond Borders

The customer service team at arigator is just extremely helpful. This tool can practically automate a lot of your manual work! 10/10

Farmivore

Arigato Automation has been a game changer for us allowing us to automate things like a welcome email to new customers, a customer delivery details email, copy order comments to customer notes, add and remove tags from certain orders on a schedule. At this point, it's hard to imagine how we'd run our business without it. The amount of automation and filters available is incredible. Great support too, highly recommended.

Locorum London

Awesome customer service should be mentioned first. We used it to create a custom fulfillment flow and it worked perfectly. Quick response times to assist with setup and smooth UI.

Edura Online

Shopify does not send out notifications to customers when you mark an order as paid. I had tons of customers emailing us to ask if we received their payments and had to check for each person and reply to them which became so time consuming. I then got Arigato and set up a workflow to automatically trigger an email to say “thank you we have received your payment” each time I mark an order paid. Best $25 ever spent. I wish I knew about this app sooner as I could have saved so much time. Service is AMAZING. The team responds to every email and goes out of their way to help. Highly recommended. Looking forward to see what other things I can do with it now

VPA Australia

Great team to work with. Takes a bit of time to get your head around the app but once you do there are plenty of problems that can be solved.

Healthwick

This app has saved us hundreds of hours (aka $$$) with automating customer service workflows and I feel like we've barely scratched the surface. The team is super responsive and has helped us create automations that we (frankly) thought were impossible. Probably the best app I can think of for a SMB that's strapped for time and resources but wants big impact.

ViscoSoft

This app is absolutely fantastic. With the ability to use workflows with subworkflows and hit Shopify's API, you can automate just about anything within Shopify. Bonify has built an awesome app and whenever I've had questions, their team has been quick to respond. If you're having issues on the back-end related to fulfillment, notifications, order tagging, or anything back-end related that Shopify doesn't solve exactly the way you need it to, this app can help you do it.

Somethin' Sweet

Responsive and helpful team, this tool is very powerful and will do things that Shopify Flow cannot even do!
The team is always innovating and comes up with new ways workflows.
I use it to get alerts for orders with PO box addresses, high risk orders, send alerts to customers when their orders take more than 7 days to prepare.
I combine the automatic tags with the free app Shopsync and Mailchimp to send very personalized emails follow ups.
I also use it to tag customers based on their spendings so they can use special discounts.

Everything For 420

it's been very helpful with adding some automated processes and it works flawlessly. Basically you can do anything and they provide great and fast support.

Tienda Petfy

Amazing app and amazing support. When you have a store with many orders, this application is the perfect tool to automate your entire process in logistics, customers, shipping rules and emails. My shop now depends on arigato for a smooth operation.