4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly design, intuitive navigation, and easy integration with Shopify. It's praised for simplifying tasks like order management, shipping rate calculation, and label printing. Unique features such as multibox shipments, automatic box packing, and live rates at checkout are highly valued. It's recommended for those seeking better control over shipping costs and product separation. The customer support is commended for its promptness, effectiveness, and availability, providing detailed explanations and walk-throughs. Many noted it enhances business efficiency and simplifies the label printing process.

February 24, 2023

Shashi made the plug in hive set up seamless, glad to be using surepost on our site. Good customer service and helped me with the setup on our site.

The Nothing Personal
December 14, 2021

I'm new at this and I'm still setting up my shop. So I might upgrade my review when I've had more of a chance to try it out. The customer service so far has been very quick and helpful. On the other hand, I was surprised that for my size business I would need to have a Stamps.com account to ship with USPS . . . so that's another $18/month. And that was upsetting—I wish I knew upfront. But after an hour or two of checking out my options and number crunching, I think it might be worthwhile to use this app with the free Shopify theme I chose as compared to the fees I have to pay on Etsy. And I DO feel that the ability to use dimensional shipping is essential for my business. How I feel about Shopify making you need an extra app for a normal essential function makes objectivity about rating this app a challenge! But some of the support people were particularly helpful so I feel encouraged about that. So we'll see how it goes.

Mama Love Organics Shop
PluginHive replied February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your Feedback and kind words. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any difficulty, we will be more than happy to help you.

February 11, 2022

Jon M was extremely helpful in helping me set up the app to work for the dimensions of our products and thoroughly explained every step of the set up process. He was also integral in helping integrate our already existing carrier accounts into the app. Thanks!

Pryor Custom Craft
February 10, 2023

Shashi has been super helpful both times I have needed customer support. He walked thru my exact problem and fixed the configuration. So much nicer than a bot sending you a link to FAQs. Thanks for the great support.

Halumin
December 3, 2021

This is a great app, was really helpful for my shipping needs. The customer support is incredible and very responsive as well

CANVII
PluginHive replied January 27, 2022

We are happy to know that our support was helpful in setting up the desired rates at checkout and the app is meeting your shipping requirements.

October 17, 2020

The app seemed so promising. Unfortunately it has generated problematic labels.
All my export shipment through DHL Express from India were sent back from Mumbai without leaving the country due to whatever wrong labels and info they used to generate these labels.
It has lead to massive loss of customer trust that we had accumulated over a long period which is the most hard thing to regain.
It has also lead to massive financial loss.
A look at their API call to generate the label shows that they are using completely wrong HS Codes , Quantity and Price.
They are only using 1 item instead of multiple and using wrong rates and quantities for that.
It is a big NOOO.

Khaucha Dabba
India
PluginHive replied November 3, 2020

Hello Ameya,

We are sad to hear about the trouble you are facing at this point.

As explained over call, the current situation is due to the instability of the DHL India system. They have not intimated about changes in the API.

We recommend you do not create any more shipments until we get a confirmation from the DHL India team.

Regarding losses incurred, Request you to respond to the DHL commercial team if you would like to claim the Invoice value or the freight charges as compensation?

Also, the FedEx International shipments are processed successfully and in the transit status now, Due to the COVID situation, there is a long delay in International shipments.

PluginHive team promises to stand behind you until the issues are resolved and the entire DHL India shipping process is streamlined.

Let me know if you need any help.

March 23, 2021

We started using this app when we built a new website and found it integrated very well with our shop and Canada Post. It took a bit to get all the details figured out but the support staff is outstanding and patient where we had everything figured out and running smoothly quite quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!!

Crawford Creek Designs
PluginHive replied March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our team. It means a lot to us.

Edited November 17, 2021

The app can be a little confusing but the customer service is amazing! They call you back within a few hours (or less) and walk you through any and all questions you have - they even work on their end to get you set up!

Tabeeze
PluginHive replied December 13, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad that our team was able to setup the App for you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries.

March 15, 2023

Shashi has been a great help. We needed dimensional shipping for our website and he was able to walk me through it step but step. Thank you so much for your time and patience!

EP-Tuning
PluginHive replied March 15, 2023

Thank you for your positive review.

We are delighted that we were able to assist you in configuring your website's dimensional shipping needs and ensuring the accuracy of the UPS carrier and shipping rules

We'll make sure to pass on your kind words to Shashi, and we're looking forward to continuing our relationship with you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
PH Multi Carrier Shipping Label Team.

December 6, 2022

So far I think it's going to be great. Support is wonderful - Shashi Kumar was very helpful! He helped me get the app set up and walked me through answers to my questions.

Sweet Pearl's Ice Cream