Reviews (463)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing multi-box shipments of various sizes and weights. It's praised for its easy integration with multiple carriers, providing a comprehensive shipping solution. The intuitive interface and efficient support team, known for their quick and patient assistance, are also appreciated. It's particularly useful for Australian businesses and those needing to consolidate all couriers in one place. Merchants recommend it for gaining better control over shipping prices and streamlining shipping management.

May 10, 2024

Helped me with exactly what I needed and also educated me on how to best use the app with my current biz operations.

Ettore Products Co
2 days using the app
PluginHive replied May 16, 2024

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review!

We're glad our team was able to provide valuable insights on how to optimize the PH Multi Carrier Shipping Label app in shipping with UPS across the US.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or require additional guidance on leveraging the app's features effectively for your domestic UPS Ground shipments.

April 3, 2024

Needed help after my first order. The support was there to assist me within an hour.

The Scarf
Sweden
24 days using the app
June 4, 2024

Excellent service! Sibi helped me connect TNT and calculate shipping at checkout.

Bei House Australia
About 2 months using the app
July 2, 2024

Keerthi was of great help! was extremely polite and listened to everything i was after. fabulous experience and very nice to speak to!

Jawhara Official LTD
About 21 hours using the app
PluginHive replied July 15, 2024

We're happy our shipping app helped your UK based Abaya business expand internationally with UPS by displaying accurate rates for UPS international shipments.

April 16, 2024

Easy and intuitive app. Incredibly responsive customer support.

Made In Nature
7 months using the app
April 4, 2024

Manohar was a great help getting my store setup with shipping rates. Provided a detailed explanation of how to use the app and features within it.

Metro Wholesale SD
7 days using the app
April 16, 2024

Customer service and support is quick and friendly. Highly recommend this app if you're in Australia

ZLEIPNIR®
29 days using the app
April 15, 2024

Support has been absolutely amazing any time I needed support. They go over and above what they need to do.

3 days using the app
April 23, 2024

Super good service and very helpful! I'm happy with the app PH multi carrier shipping label. It was very easy to connect PostNord with the app.

ANAK
Sweden
11 days using the app
April 1, 2024

Excellent customer service. Sibi was super helpful, very knowledgable and was able to help us solve all of our issues. 5 stars for sure!

Blue Sky Scrubs