Navidium Shipping Protection

Upsells | Cross Sell | Order Protection | Insurance | Cart

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Outdoor Solar Store

This is one of the best decisions I have made for my stores in 2022. I am not saying that lightly... the potential to add dollars to your bottom line likes this with no added marketing or effort is just awesome. There are very few apps you can add to your store and quite literally know exactly how it impacts your bottom line. This is one of them. The best part about it is that you are actually giving your customer peace of mind while doing so... ofcourse there will be some of these dollars going back to mishaps with shipping as you are covering their shipment, but you have the opportunity to recoup that with the shipping service. So that is just conceptually how this is a clear win. Next, I need to address the Navidium team. They are one of the most responsive app devs I have ever worked with, and they were extremely patient and helpful with my setup (on two separate stores) that have some unique needs. They really went the extra mile, and I appreciate it. I would think in almost all cases this is a very straight forward app to add, easy to operate and incredibly impactful. If you have some unique needs, they have a fantastic team and work with you to solve those needs. I don't write many reviews, but the app/team here really deserve it. There is really no reason NOT to add this app to your store. Your customers will love the option and peace of mind, you will love the added income straight to your bottom line, and the team is right there to help with anything you need. As the great Michael Scott once said, "The important difference here is with win/win/win, we all win. Me too." and thats what this is... actually.

ElkaMania

Marc and his team did a great job setting up Navidium Shipping Protection just the way I wanted it. This is a great and simple application, I am very happy!! Now I have another way to make money from sales of Up to 50 Orders a Month to a free plan. Thanks, Guys!!!

Spongellé

Navidium has provided us with an additional channel for revenue while also giving us total control over the claims/refunds process. Our customers get answers faster. Highly recommend this app for any store, particularly ones that don't receive a high volume of returns, damages, etc.. Very happy and wish I discovered it sooner!

Explorer Cold Brew

Both the product and the team are awesome. Shipping issues are always so annoying, and this gives a great way to help ease the pain of them. Plus, Marc and his team have been SO helpful getting everything set up and configured. I couldn't recommend more highly!

Roo & You

As a former Route user, this has been a huge upgrade in terms of reliability. Customer service is also top notch.

OBRO

Great app! It's so crazy to see how customers will pay for peace of mind. After installing Navidium, we have seen a 60% opt-in rate so far and their support team is amazing. They set up the app for us and made sure everything is working as expected. If you're looking to increase your bottom line revenue and create your own shipping insurance, I would definitely recommend using this app.

Krakatoa Underwear

I switched from another Package Insurance app to Navidium. This way, we can process the returns ourselves, using the proceeds from the App, instead of paying to an external service that keeps the revenue and mostly never works as needed. Great support from the team made the installation seamless and effective. If you are a small brand, Navidium can save you a lot of money and hassle, and give you the control over your package insurance costs. Highly recommend it!

Gariz

Marc and the team are absolutely amazing and provide awesome support. Coming over from Route (a third party app) to now being able to manage, control and also profit from using Navidium has been the best decision for us.

Boost Auto Parts

App is nothing short of amazing. Developer is extremely responsive. I always ask a million questions before installing apps to ensure the code isn't bogging down our site (or auto inject upon install) and they answered all my questions right away. Custom installation into a duplicate theme file was done within 6 hours of me asking for it to be done, which kept us on schedule for all of our other web dev. projects. As for the app itself, we are seeing great metrics. No customer complaints. This app is a must have, probably my favorite app in the app store right now. What are you waiting for? I recommend downloading it yesterday.

Bunnylamps

The app is great does exactly what you want and our take rate is insanely high its to early to give an exact percentage since we have only had a couple of orders with this app installed but out of 10 order 10 of them has added this to the cart for 1.99 USD and which have earned us 20 USD extra for free already. and the support is beyond amazing they respond quickly and fixes any issues you have as soon as possible