Navidium Shipping Protection

Upsells | Cross Sell | Order Protection | Insurance | Cart

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Joco Records

I can't say enough about how wonderful Marc and this app has been. It's easy to use and looks beautiful on our website. They have worked with me through the entire installation and have even checked in to make sure it's meeting my needs. I had a couple tweaks and the response time and assistance came within hours, not days like other apps. This is a great app and it's backed by a great team. You won't have any regrets on installing it or paying for it, because you get constant updates and wonderful support. That's literally all you can ask for.

TJ Leather

I installed this app to increase my AOV, and it has been nothing short of amazing. Plus the customer support is always top-notch: quick, patient, and competent.

Richard’s Inverts

A very good app and they installed it onto my store very quickly! I had a special request/customisation due to the way it was interacting with shipping rules, to which they replied promptly and sorted out for me the same day! I cannot recommend them enough.

MatchaBar

Very straightforward app and the Navidium team handled installation the next day. Didn't have to do anything except set our preferences. Highly recommend, especially if you're deciding between other shipping protection options. Navidium made the most sense for us–no bs, very accommodating, and transparent.

Print Your Places

This app is an absolute no brainer. DAY 1 we made an extra $700 from this app. Today we'll do close to $1k extra. The UI looks amazing, and it adds authenticity/professionalism to your store in my opinion. Our take rate is about 70% which is extremely high. This app is basically free money. I've added it to all 4 of my stores, and sent it to all of my colleagues.

Singer Outlet

I've been really impressed with the app and the team behind it. The idea behind this is genius and it has generated significant added revenue for us in the past month we've had the app live at checkout. Ecom Propeller have gone above and beyond to accommodate our requests. Customer's also love the security and peace of mind element. It's a win win. Give it a go.

Lemonhead LA

Navidium is such an awesome alternative to all the scammy shipping insurance apps. With this app we've been able to give our customers peace of mind as well as simplify the process when the rare occasion happens when a package needs to be resent to someone due to incorrect delivery or theft. The owner Marc is so helpful and goes way beyond to help with anything you need. I've recommended this to other store owners and everyone loves it!

Project Montessori

This app practically gives you free money. Support is great, very responsive. Our opt-in rate is about 50%, so we're earning a few extra $ on every order.

TheStemKids

This app has been a gamechanger for our customer service practices and increasing revenue. It makes reshipping items much more economically viable since we now get extra revenue from the shipping insurance. This has made customers more happy. Additionally, we've seen an uptick in the amount of checkouts, possibly because customers feel more secure with a guarantee. This works great!

Sparklane

This app has been amazing! Navidium provides great peace of mind for customers at very low rate, we could see a slight increase on our checkout conversion rate! Definitely recommend.