netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Silver Fox Vinyl

I really appreciate that netparcel integrates with Shopify, and finds the best rates for me based on each package. This has been a lifesaver for my online business! Thanks netparcel! :)

Auto Door Guard

The search is over. By far the best shipping site I have found for domestic US shipping with THE cheapest rates and seamless user interface. I checked with 6-9 eshippers and hands down cheapest. Quick Quote helped me size my parcels correctly so as not to get slammed with extra fees and the tracking history is excellent. I have not used the international options yet but their FedEx US domestic rates rock. The only platform I need and use. Also, they pick up the phone and are helpful when I call.

Tantalus Design Store

Helped us cut our shipping costs pretty significantly. Customer service was fast when needed. I tried a few of these apps and this one came out ahead.

Odjibik Hair Repair

In one word, Wow! This is more than a great app for small merchants on shopify like me. So convenient at a competitive pricing. Thank you so much!
Andrew

Beyond Craft Vinyl

My customers do a lot of custom work and typically need stock at the last minute. It is a great feature for customers to be able to see real-time quotes and choose their shipping carrier of choice. For me, I love the ability to import an order saving time in generating a shipping label. One thing I would see as a nice feature would be to allow customers to also choose options like signature required and residential as these can (for some carriers) increase the cost at the time that the label is generated and not accounted for when the customer receives a quote.

Muddaritaville Wholesale Store

We use Netparcel with 3 of our websites. Their rates with couriers like UPS are much lower then rates I can negotiate with my small business.

TK Clothing Victoria

Great little app to have. Saves on bigger shipping costs - better than you can negotiate with a small home business.
I like that you can import the order to then have it auto populate - I just wish I didn't have to enter the order number, and that it would fetch me a list of my orders to pick from - saving even more time.

Goodness To Go Energy

Another company who we had been using as a supplier told us about netParcel, and my husband and I were thrilled because it was exactly what we were looking for. No need to be wondering where the best deals are at, and wasting time browsing the internet. Plus it basically helps you prepare all the paperwork for all your shipments. Honestly, it has been one of the best discoveries since starting our small business.

Woodchuck Flooring

Best rates available bar none. Sometimes a bit inaccurate due to box sizes but easily fixed by adding a small surcharge to each quote. Sometimes rates are a bit cheaper if you schedule a next day pick up and choose no signature required.

Automatically populates shipping info from your Shopify account. Fast and easy web portal.

Highly Recommended!

Tearrific Inc.

I have had a great experience using NetParcel. Their rates are cheaper in most cases than Canada Post and customer service has been great when I've called in. The integration with shopify is excellent too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18