netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Al Mokha

I've used it a few times. I like that I can pull a specific order into the system easily, and am not forced to pull all orders in. I use it mainly for international shipments or heavier domestic ones. I'll definitely keep quoting from them.

Next Level Beauty Supply

I have recently joined NetParcel again for my second start up business. The rates are so competitive that it is hard to look anywhere else. They are super efficient in answering the call if there are any issues and getting back to you with solutions. The only thing I would change is the default setting that sends out shipping confirmation from NetParcel. I want to be in control of sending these details out to our customers so if I forget to untick the box it goes out from them and not us. I would rather opt in than opt out. Besides that it is a great service.

JB Tumblers & More

I really like the rates I get using this ap. It is nice and easy to pull orders and information from Shopify. Intergration was a bit difficult as something wasn’t working but I received the support I needed to get things running

kukaMelon

Our business has been actively using netParcel for our shipping needs for the past few months. Their customer service, integration with Shopify, prices and overall service is great!

Etchythings and Accents Inc.

This has been my system to have items ship from my home based business to the destination business to sort through my packages. Very convenient and easy to use.

Clasp Magic

I have a new Shopify Store and am doing everything I can to keep potential customers. That means, keeping shipping costs as low as possible to help prevent Shopping Cart abandonment. I have been very happy with the shipping rates Net Parcel offers! I am looking forward to offering more customers these low shipping rates!

Massage Guns Canada

This app had helped making the difficulty of finding shipping providers with the cheapest and fastest service a breeze . All my eBay and other stores are synced to make its seamless

Corps Dancewear

Great app - gets the job done in an efficient and cost effective manner.

Areas for improvement:
Add more than just fedex - would benefit your customer if you offered more shipping carriers

Silver Fox Vinyl

I really appreciate that netparcel integrates with Shopify, and finds the best rates for me based on each package. This has been a lifesaver for my online business! Thanks netparcel! :)

Auto Door Guard

The search is over. By far the best shipping site I have found for domestic US shipping with THE cheapest rates and seamless user interface. I checked with 6-9 eshippers and hands down cheapest. Quick Quote helped me size my parcels correctly so as not to get slammed with extra fees and the tracking history is excellent. I have not used the international options yet but their FedEx US domestic rates rock. The only platform I need and use. Also, they pick up the phone and are helpful when I call.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18