netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Côté Cuir

Très content et satisfait de cette application. Nous pouvons envoyer des colis via UPS, DHL, FedEx à de très très bons prix. Facile d'utilisation. Et en plus on peut synchroniser d'autres plateformes de ventes, comme Etsy, Ebay, Amazon et importer les commandes, donc pas besoin de faire du copier coller. Merci!

Love Me Do Baby & Maternity

We love using this app - our favourite feature is that we only have to plug in the order number and the shipping details populate automatically. It's a small thing but it really does decrease the margin of error and therefore, dollars saved!

hutsiestoolsales

i have used this app because i have a drop shipping point. Netparcel has been great for my shipping needs and i was able to use whatever shipper i wished through the netparcel app.

Bogey Golf

It simplifies all shipping for me. Period. Time and money are what its all about. So far there have been no problems and thats from me, a rookie at all this.

Glazd.

Netparcel is great but I can't seem to figure out how to integrate it with my store. Wish it was easier to use.

Kekao

Awesome app, helps us greatly reduce our cost for international shipping. I would recommend netParcel to any store owners, especially shipping from Canada. Helpful customer service and easy to use interface.

JOYMATE

First time using netParcel, and we found they do provide with competitive rate so we decided to give it a try. Very successful experience, we save a lot on International shipping.
We will definitely use netParcel again for future shipment.

FOR ALL KIND

We're based in Canada and have been using Netparcel for almost a year. We couldn't be happier with the experience so far. Best rates, easy-to-use interface and great customer support.

TORQ CUSTOMS

Really enjoy working with netparcel. cheap rates which is huge specially for us in Canada. Also the integrated real time rates for your store works great. i would recommend if people are sending larger boxes to maybe apply a 15-20% shipping markup to accommodate the difference you will see from rates given to customer to rates you will pay.

True Northern Labs

Netparcel has been an excellent app for our business. It gives us multiple options to choose from in terms of shipping providers and the prices are amazing. Thanks again!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19