Reviews (281)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, competitive shipping rates, and seamless Shopify integration. It offers a variety of carrier options, auto-populates addresses, tracks shipments, and reviews expense reports. The app is recognized for its reliable performance and responsive customer service. It also supports international shipping and return labels, proving particularly beneficial for Canadian businesses. Many merchants report improved customer satisfaction due to better shipping rates.

September 26, 2023

I have used net Parcel many times to ship my Shopify orders. Not only does it provide other options to ship my products but their prices are great! It has allowed me to offer better rates to my customers which is definitely a win-win for everyone. It's a must have for any business especially if you ship across Canada or to the US.

The Little Cracker Company
Almost 2 years using the app
netParcel replied September 28, 2023

We appreciate this wonderful review -- thank you! It's always great to hear that our solution is a win-win for businesses and consumers alike, and we look forward to continued service of The Little Cracker Company's growth!

September 28, 2023

We are very happy with the service we have been receiving with netParcel. We have a small artisan based business in Quebec, Canada that is in it's first 5 years and we can appreciate that a quality solution that is cost-effective makes all the difference! This helps us build the relationship with our partners (reliable, speedy, safe delivery of intact product) and helps us manage our expenses (low cost solution).

Driftwood Natural Products Inc
6 months using the app
netParcel replied October 2, 2023

Thank you so much for such a thoughtful review! It's wonderful to hear that our service helps our customers build great relationships and keep expenses in check. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in Driftwood Natural Products' growth!

September 25, 2023

I highly recommend this App! Great pricing and easy to use. Very rarely are these service interruptions and if there are it's easy to get a hold of customer service to get any issues resolved.

SHARP Knife Shop
Over 3 years using the app
netParcel replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're always happy to hear that our service is reliable and that our support team is responsive to your needs. We very much look forward to being a continued partner in SHARP Knife Shop's growth!

June 23, 2023

The app integrates with my store without any issues and their shipping prices are pretty decent.

I took off 1 star because after purchasing a UPS label through them, it only provided the shipping label but not the required customs form that need to be attached to the package. Initially I had to email support to send me the customs form each time but I asked if they could fix it because it was very inconvenient to have to email every single time. After that support did make the changes in the backend that included the customs form to be downloaded with the shipping label.

The other issue I've had is my package weighing 1.15 kg but after paying for shipping, the weight is changed to 2.27 kg and there's an extra charge for the weight adjustment. My scale is correct because all the other item's weight were not changed, so why it happens with this item every time...I don't understand.

All in all, I use this service when I need to ship a package using UPS or DHL.

Momo Monster Co
11 months using the app
netParcel replied July 10, 2023

We appreciate the review and feedback! Looking into the items you mentioned, it appears that our support team was able to resolve the customs form issue, and continues engagement on the weight adjustment concern. We look forward to providing continued service and support of Momo Monster Co's growth, and are always available at support@netparcel.com to address any concerns.

September 26, 2023

easy to install. the app auto populates addresses directly from shopify - making the shipping process quick and easy. i am very satisfied with NetParcel services.

Stephanie Cheng Studios
3 months using the app
netParcel replied September 28, 2023

Thanks so much for leaving such a great review! We strive to make the shipping process as easy as possible for our customers, and to provide the features our customers require. We look forward to supporting the continued growth of Stephanie Cheng Studios!

October 5, 2023

Hello, can someone help me, how can i connect the netparcel app to shopify, like when in download it, i connect my account but nothing happens ? nicoimpactgo@gmail.com help me lpease

BoxandThrift
About 1 month using the app
netParcel replied October 25, 2023

Thank you for getting in touch! We see that our support team addressed your question. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist!

July 27, 2023

best app I could add to my shopify store. 100% recommend. shipping is now so easy and way cheaper for the clients

Manali Performance
24 days using the app
netParcel replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We always love hearing that our solution makes shipping easier and less costly. We look forward to being a continued partner in Manali Performance's growth!

November 8, 2023

Excellente application, super rapide pour gérer l'expédition et prix souvent avantageux!

Shack Story
About 3 years using the app
netParcel replied November 17, 2023

Merci pour votre commentaire! Nous sommes très heureux de soutenir l'équipe de Shack Story!

October 18, 2023

Works great

Prairie Diecast
About 4 years using the app
netParcel replied October 25, 2023

Thank you for your review! It's always great to hear that our platform meets our customer's needs. We look forward to being a long-term partner in Prairie Diecast's growth!

Edited July 13, 2023

I added the app to my Shopify account and got a great quote. Recommend using this for your larger parcel shipping. Good email support too.

BJ Landers Adventure Co
About 1 month using the app
netParcel replied July 31, 2023

Thank you for the review! We're thrilled to see that our rates and email support were helpful to BJ Landers Adventure Co. If there's anything else we can do to help support your business, we are always just an email away at support@netparcel.com.