netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Femineyes Beauty

Net Parcel has truly saved our business costs The website is so easy to use and the pick up is fast

The Arborist Store

This App does exactly what it claims. Customer support is second to none. Suhayl H is great. Good job team!!!

Ruppert Garden Tools

So far so good, helps a lot cut cost for international shipping. Really needed a solution for this, since a lot of our customers are looking to purchase our main product The Weed Snatcher. Thanks Net Parcel

The Dot To Dot

Works great! Able to open up to new markets in the USA because of this app. Also charging Canadian dollars saves a lot of money compared to losing 4-5% on exchange with every transaction in Shopify Shipping. Thanks guys!

Laurenklassenjewelry

Really easy to set up and best prices I have found for international shipments out of Canada. They bill in CAD (refreshing).

Serona Animal Health

Thanks to netParcel, we reduce the time for processing shipping, as well as our cost.
It is also user friendly, we highly recommend it.

It is just missing Canada Post quotes and it will be perfect!

Rockyford Steel

NetParcel has drastically reduced our shipping costs and made it much easier to get quotes. I wish we had started using it years ago for our brick and mortar location and our online store.

Zendencandles

I run 3 different Shopify storefronts and over the past 3 years have tried several different shipping consolidators / integrators.

Have finally settled on netParcel for all or my business. The rates are the best, with a nice interface and great customer support.

Decalsbydroids Com

NetParcel saved us a ton of money. We've sent out over 200 packages from Canada to the US with no issues. Customer support was very responsive when we had to cancel or have concerns.

My only wish is that it includes Canada Post rates as comparison.

Highly recommended

Phd Nutrition Can

We switched to Net Parcel about 3 weeks ago. We have been really happy with pricing and ease of the system. We saw big savings over using Shopify shipping in Canada because netParcel charges and quotes in Canadian dollar. This way you know exactly your cost to ship that box, with Shopify they quote in Canadian but covert to USD (just cost you 4-5% ) then they run your Canadian Credit Card (lose another 4-5%) in exchange.
For international shipments netParcel is much more competitively priced the Shopify.
The other huge advantage is multi package shipments on netParcel that you cant do on Shopify.

I would highly recommend netParcel!!