netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Forsaken Motorsports

Their prices are a life saver for my international shipments.
Their support desk has always helped me out promptly.
Cheers

Waterbird Plastech

Awesome service. Can't get better shipping rates. Helping me save a lot on shipping. Would definitely recommend.

Factory Auto Parts

I use this app to ship my parcels, ready convenient. You can pull an order number directly from your store and it will pull customer's info and shipping address too. The best part they help me save money on shipments, especially international.

Wizard of Flow

This app has been such a time saver and very easy to import orders from shopify, its perfect for small shops that ship internationally

Funky Junk's Old Sign Stencils

This app provides an awesome alternative for larger packages where Postal rates are too high. They also saved us a ton of money and time during the Canada Post labour dispute when we needed to quickly find alternative shipping options. Whenever we have had questions they are always answered quickly.

Mosaic Jewels

Install and uninstall, wasting my time. NO ONE CAN BEAT LOCAL POSTAL SERVICE. butter to mention and don't wast people time please and thank you

Custom MotoQuad inc.

I really appreciate this app, it helps us a lot for local, national and international shipping. Great savings and really easy to use. The link with our store is awesome. I recommend it :)

Noggin Oil

Great way to simplify Logistics, all in one location, Create the shipping labels, Customs Docs and Track the progress all while updating Shopify Orders automatically. Can be used stand alone (back end only), or integrated - interactively with Shopify allowing customers to their see their rates for various transport services. Good prices for transport and eliminate pick up charges too. Try it!

MY Construction Supply

NetParcel has saved us loooooads of money with many of our shipments. They have the cheapest rates we've found online, and their user interface is some of the simplest we've come across. Their customer service is also top notch every time we've had to call in for anything. Highly recommend them for any business looking to improve their shipping process and save money!

Mobile Pharmacy

This app saves time and money for every shipment, which ultimately increases profitability and productivity. Easy setup, and easy to use.