netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Odjibik Hair Repair

In one word, Wow! This is more than a great app for small merchants on shopify like me. So convenient at a competitive pricing. Thank you so much!
Andrew

Beyond Craft Vinyl

My customers do a lot of custom work and typically need stock at the last minute. It is a great feature for customers to be able to see real-time quotes and choose their shipping carrier of choice. For me, I love the ability to import an order saving time in generating a shipping label. One thing I would see as a nice feature would be to allow customers to also choose options like signature required and residential as these can (for some carriers) increase the cost at the time that the label is generated and not accounted for when the customer receives a quote.

Muddaritaville Wholesale Store

We use Netparcel with 3 of our websites. Their rates with couriers like UPS are much lower then rates I can negotiate with my small business.

TK Clothing Victoria

Great little app to have. Saves on bigger shipping costs - better than you can negotiate with a small home business.
I like that you can import the order to then have it auto populate - I just wish I didn't have to enter the order number, and that it would fetch me a list of my orders to pick from - saving even more time.

Goodness To Go Energy

Another company who we had been using as a supplier told us about netParcel, and my husband and I were thrilled because it was exactly what we were looking for. No need to be wondering where the best deals are at, and wasting time browsing the internet. Plus it basically helps you prepare all the paperwork for all your shipments. Honestly, it has been one of the best discoveries since starting our small business.

Woodchuck Flooring

Best rates available bar none. Sometimes a bit inaccurate due to box sizes but easily fixed by adding a small surcharge to each quote. Sometimes rates are a bit cheaper if you schedule a next day pick up and choose no signature required.

Automatically populates shipping info from your Shopify account. Fast and easy web portal.

Highly Recommended!

Tearrific Inc.

I have had a great experience using NetParcel. Their rates are cheaper in most cases than Canada Post and customer service has been great when I've called in. The integration with shopify is excellent too.

Muddaritaville Studio

We use this app for a few of our online stores. It's so simple to use and provides us an awesome alternative for larger packages where Postal rates are too high. Whenever we have questions they always respond quickly.

White Lion Athletics

Customer support is Top Notch! In world of APPs Customer Service is the biggest source of failure. nerParcel gets the job done and gets it done efficiently.

Keep up the great work and keep raising the bar for performance!

Thank you!

IRON BEAN Games

Great app for any business with varied products and shipping zones! The ability to import an order and then compare carriers in one screen is a huge time and cost saver. The breakdown of total cost , that shows any included fuel charge and taxes is way more helpful than using the carrier sites directly. Selecting the best option is easy when you can see the estimated delivery for each carrier option.