netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Phd Nutrition Can

We switched to Net Parcel about 3 weeks ago. We have been really happy with pricing and ease of the system. We saw big savings over using Shopify shipping in Canada because netParcel charges and quotes in Canadian dollar. This way you know exactly your cost to ship that box, with Shopify they quote in Canadian but covert to USD (just cost you 4-5% ) then they run your Canadian Credit Card (lose another 4-5%) in exchange.
For international shipments netParcel is much more competitively priced the Shopify.
The other huge advantage is multi package shipments on netParcel that you cant do on Shopify.

I would highly recommend netParcel!!

Symton Black Soldier Fly

this app is the biggest find for us in 2017, we were paying $159 per express package and now we are paying money $75 on average.

The Store Next Door Gift Shop

We've been using NetParcel to do the shipping from our products, which have all different sizes and weights. The pricing provided has been constantly the best offered and the reliability of the service offered has been fantastic.

We've had to reach out to support on a couple of instances and we've received both timely and courteous replies to all our inquires.

All-in-all, an A+ service that I would recommend to anyone.

Mai Chemical Supply

Never had any issues. We started out with easy ship and will never go back. ease of use. Any questions they answer quickly and prompt

Original Film Art

I've been very pleased with the rates so far - especially for international shipping. Customer service has been excellent as well. It's great having another option to get our customers more competitive a shipping rate.

Foresthillcraft

Definitely great help for a new business. Thanks to netparcel I can send parcels with UPS cheaper and faster than I would be with CanadaPost, even with highest level of small business discount, CP is still more costly than netparcel when sending to US.
They have enabled me to attract more customers by offering more wallet friendly shipping costs
6/5 stars!

Mr2heaven

I love this app. Its got great shipping rates, easy to use and we save a lot of money and time by using it! All our orders are synced so it is as easy as clicking a few buttons.

Turismoracing

This company has great Fedex rates, and is really easy to use. The tracking information automatically syncs with Shopify. Very happy so far.

A Z Design Studio

There is no better shipping app than netParcel. I was struggling with shipping rate in Canada, but netParcel has helped us to deliver packages in a good price. It is really easy to quickly check up the rate and just import the order!! Love it! I will continue using this app for shipping in my store

Kraftsmen Furniture Co

Amazing customer service and deep discounts!