netParcel

netParcel

by netParcel

Save up to 70% via UPS, Purolator, FedEx, and DHL.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Love netParcel! Wish I had discovered it sooner! I was using Canada Post thinking this would give me the best rates but was very surprised that with netParcel the rates were better in most cases (or at least the same) and I no longer have to make trips to the post office to drop off my parcels!! I also like how I can download the customer information, saves time (and possible typing errors).
Highly recommend netParcel.

Shop Alux

Absolutely love netParcel!!
Not only do they provide competitive discounted international shipping rates, but their customer service was so helpful in assisting with any inquiry. The Shopify integration was very easy to incorporate and has saved us a substantial amount of time. Highly receommended!

Within Your Hands Ca

Love this app...easy to set up and actually works. Had tried a couple others but they never seemed to work when I needed them and more then once had to rush a shipment at the counter. This one saves you time and money two things that matter to small businesses.

Nuggles

I'm extremely happy with this app. It's exactly what I was looking for. It's integration is very easy to set up, and so happy this works for both Canadian and US shipments. The rates are incredible and my wholesale customers are very happy I'm able to pass on the savings to them. Being able to import my orders and have addresses pre-filled saves me time, and I'm also happy I can use the one account for both of my Shopify stores. 5 stars!

Aerial Tech

UPDATE OCTOBER 3, 2016: All previous issues have now been resolved and UPS is back online. Excellent app, great rates!
----
Has been an incredible app for us thus far. We have saved a huge amount on shipping (we are located in Alberta, Canada, and the UPS rates and ship times are just amazing). Had one issue with a label not showing up after it was paid for, but called in and they resent it to me immediately. Highly recommended. The only thing I wish they had was an integration into Shopify like Shippo has, where you can click on the order, then click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Get Label on NetParcel" with an automatically populated label. The system they have works, but it would just make it even slicker to use. Get this app, you won't regret it!

Similicious

I've been using netParcel for a few months now and they've been great. It's really easy to connect to your store and import orders and it's really valuable to see all the shipping options in one place. But the best part is the savings, in both time and money. I used to have to go to Canada Post and manually create each order then physically take my shipments to Canada Post locations, but with netParcel, the savings allow me to have UPS/DHL or Purolator come to my door to pick up my order. It has really been invaluable.

SelfieMaster

Fantastic service!
I have been looking for a service like this for the past few years and finally found one!
For small retailers in Canada like us, it's hard to get volume discounts at major shipping couriers. netParcel offers amazing shipping rates for number of couriers including Purolator, UPS, and many more.
The shopify integration is very easy and convenient too!
Great service with great support - highly recommend this app for your store.

Bijou Cove

Support was not very good. The tool would not connect my store. Support said it was a known issue. No one contacted me to resolve it as I was told. I called again today and someone who was not interested in helping just wanted to know the cost of the items I would ship and said it was express shipping only, which is useless info to the known issue with their product. — Completely unhelpful. Waste of time. Good luck if you need to get an issue resolved.

Greek Origins

Easy to use and reliable. Plus, great personal service if there are ever any issues. We've been very happy with Netparcel.

Filaments.ca

netParcel has been great for us. We use it every day and the rates are excellent! We are able to offer free shipping to our customers while keeping our cost to a minimum. Service is also great if you have any issues. Thank you.