Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

SkincareEssentials

This app generated a lot of revenue in my trial alone! Definitely recommend Next Sale! They also have great customer service

August 5, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for leaving a review! Happy to hear you’re happy with the Nextsale app! 🤩 Looking forward to hearing from you generate more revenue🚀 Love, Nextsale team

Sprezzi Fashion

The App works very well! But most important is the support - simply amazing how fast they reply and care about my questions, issues...

August 5, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking time and leaving feedback 🤩. Happy to see you’re glad about the app and service 🥳 We’ll keep doing our best!

noue.

really clean and easy to use. Support is super fast and great. Really enjoying my experience so far.

August 4, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing Nextsale 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

VXVFRVR

Initially, I was hesitant to join use their tool but with responsive customer service and upon further price point comparison research these guys are really on point. I'm so used to not hearing back from these app companies but these dudes guide you almost every step of the way. Getting started is smooth and easy, you don't have to copy and paste code, you just connect and your on your way. Highl recommended, shoutout to the chat support!

July 28, 2021

Dear Merchant, thanks for choosing and staying with Nextsale 🥳. It’s nice to see you’re happy with our app and service🤩. We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

savonhome

Excellent app. Does exactly what it promised and much more. Support is very helpful and quick. I highly recommend it.

July 12, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩! We'll keep delivering support. With love, Nextsale team.

LITTLE BOSSY

Awesome customer service and the app has really nice aesthetics! Narmina helped me with every single question that I had!

June 23, 2021

Dear Merchant, thank you for taking the time and leaving such positive feedback 🤩! We’ll keep delivering value and support through your experience 🚀. With love, Nextsale team.

Goodspread

As a newbie to this world of online sales, I am very glad to be working with Nextsale, and Orkhan, specifically. It's like they know what I need before I know what I need. Top-notch customer service. Highly recommend.

June 14, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more value and help your business grow🚀. With love. Nextsale team.

Spares Centre

Best social proof app compared to others with far higher reviews. Trust me... I've tried them all. I'd consider this and Provesource pretty close in aesthetics but in features and the notification specificity(relevancy) to users, this is better. And the support from Narmina was insanely good. Vibes

June 7, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for leaving such good feedback 🥰! It’s nice to see you’re happy with our app and service🤩 We’ll be looking forward to seeing your business grow🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

Quilt Africa Fabrics

I love that you can do so much with this app, I currently have 2 campaigns set up - activity notification and social proof. Narmina just coached me on how to set up the pop up and I can't wait to set it up. I've had some sales already.

June 7, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and announcing good news🤩! We’re more than happy to see your sales growing🚀. We'll keep delivering value to support your business. With love, Nextsale team.

Anar Gourmet Foods

I'm in the process of setting up app. I ran into a couple of minor glitches. Orkan provided Fast, friendly and professional service!

June 2, 2021

Dear merchant, thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app🤩. It’s our pleasure to be always there for you 😊. We'll keep delivering value to support your business. With love.