NoFraud Fraud Prevention

NoFraud Fraud Prevention

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Standard & Strange

I've tried other similar apps, but NoFraud is my favorite. It's very easy to use.

Very rarely do we get a false positive (where an order is real/no fake, and transaction identified as potentially fraudulent and needs add'l info from customer). But so far my favorite feature is the ability to white-list known repeat customers, reducing fees we pay.

Twelve South

We have used several other fraud analysis tools but this is the only one that has allowed us to be completely hands off. Saves us a lot of time! They were very helpful in the set up and continue to offer help when questions arise.

Time Machine Plus

Great app, superb service. You need this app to help fight against sleazy scammers taking your money. Thanks NoFraud!

365 Cycles

My company has been using NoFraud for several years and on multiple eCommerce platforms now, and the first thing that really stands out to me about this service is their excellent customer service.

They have always responded quickly to support tickets and questions about their service, and their customer service reps are friendly and knowledgable. They have really nailed the customer experience.

SneakerUnionUSA

do not use this company. took $550 from my account out of the blue. even if you get hit with a fraud case and win all they do is give you credit for service. which means you still take on all the risk. this company should change name to BigFraud. you have no control over what orders you want or dont want protection. so that means you will pay extra for paypal for no reason. customer service is a joke, 1 person show named tracy.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. As part of its service NoFraud will reimburse its customers for fraudulent chargebacks and dispute them on our customers' behalf. When NoFraud wins a chargeback on its customers' behalf, that reimbursement is reversed, which is why you were billed $550 as there was no financial loss. Reimbursements are provided in the form of credit, ACH or check. To exclude Paypal orders from NoFraud screening, a customer can exclude those transactions from screening within the NoFraud portal.

Platinum Nutrition & Supplements

Great app, helps us to avoid fraudulent transactions on our online platform. Using it for almost 2 years. Highly recommended.

the silver line store

Straight up if it wasn't for no fraud my store would have been shut down long ago due to chargebacks from fraudulent charges. Best solution out there, super helpful team.

Seven Seas International, Inc.

NoFraud Fraud Prevention is a great fraud protection program. NoFraud has the greatest staff, they are good communicators and will help you until everything is set up. They have been excellent in getting back to me and communicating clearly on everything. There are no hidden fees, etc., they are perfect about being upfront. I think you will find NoFraud more than covers you in the fraud protection area. I would not hesitate to recommend NoFraud.

TastyIslandCrate

I haven't had a fraudulent order in months and I am happy about that. Now we just cancel any order that the app says is fraudulent. We don't deal with the headache.

TRUTH NUTRITION

Without a doubt, NoFraud has significantly helped - we no longer worry about fraudulent orders. The go to folks for fraud detection. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6