NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

BBQing.com

NoFraud has been great for us here at Capital BBQ. As a small business we were able to negotiate a fair price based on our volume. Before using NoFraud, we’d always have to do manual verification of our customers information when the billing and shipping address did not match, which was not only time consuming but also rubbed some honest customers the wrong way when we called. With NoFraud, there’s no grey areas, and plenty of piece of mind. It’s either pass or fail. When a transaction passes, we have piece of mind knowing we’re 100% covered by NoFraud’s excellent protection. This made things a lot easier as our company grew, saving us thousands of dollars, and countless hours of work. NoFraud has been and excellent partner to help us prevent fraud in the past 6 months and we look forward to continuing our relationship with them for years to come.

Nixplay.de

The integration is quick and easy. We have it running in our EU store for more than a year and have been quite happy with the performance and support.

Vape Gift

Their rates are half of the last company I was using and I've never had an issue with a claim. I'd recommend to try them out and get a quote for their chargeback protection.

Axe & Sledge Supplements

NoFraud has been very helpful with detecting possible fraudulent charges. The analysts are always very quick to respond to any inquiries.

RussianKnives.com

I've been using this app for about 3 years now. NoFraud saved me a lot of money specifically during the rise of credit card fraud. The customer service team is super friendly and helpful, the tech team is knowledgeable and patient. I highly recommend these guys to ALL Shopify stores!

Vincere

No Fraud was really awesome! Really2 helpful. I've been attacked last June by fraudsters and this really helped us a lot to overcome the attackers! good job!

Phoenix international wine and spirits

This is excellent! I have been using them for over 4 years and they saved me over 60,000.00 in fraudulent transactions. They will catch those thieves that hit you site and they even guarantee it!! They have even proved it! I love working with these guys. They are very responsive and you don't have to worry about your online busy from fraud anymore. It is really peace of mind! I have multiple site and I use these guys for all my site. There negative I can say about these guys. They really are the best.

Nutrition Faktory

Great company for fraud. We compared them with other services available, and they were far cheaper, especially against the other popular option, Signifyd. The customer service has been amazing and they were able to help us set rules into place for different customizations on our site. Took less than 10 minutes to get everything up and running. So easy. Highly recommend!!!

Global Goods Collective

Addressed our concerns immediately and pointed out where our settings were incorrect. Extremely helpful and dedicated support team who takes your suggestions and concerns seriously.

Omax Health, Inc.

NoFraud saved our business from fraudsters! Prior to integrating the NoFraud app in our Shopify store we were literally under siege in a losing battle with the fraudsters. We didn't know where to turn and nothing was working. We tried different levels of fraud protection from our merchant processor but that proved to be very problematic because a lot of valid charges would end up getting declined and that was costing us sales. I was at my wits end with no idea what to do to stop the slimy fraudsters from running their scams.

A colleague recommended NoFraud to me and I can honestly say that it saved our online shop from disaster. The integration was super easy and we were up and running in about 15 minutes. We caught fraudulent orders within our first hour and within a couple weeks our fraud problem was a distant memory. NO JOKE!! I am not just saying that and I am NOT making that up.

I can’t say enough about how well this app works. NoFraud has saved me countless hours in dealing with refunds, chargebacks and irate customers. Oh yea, the customers! How many innocent victims of fraudulent charges are being instantly saved from having to make that annoying and time consuming phone call to their bank or CC company to dispute a charge that they know wasn’t made by them … maybe HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS!! Honestly though this app is everything it promises and more!

THANK YOU NOFRAUD!! THIS APP IS TOPS IN MY BOOK!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10