NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Omax Health, Inc.

NoFraud saved our business from fraudsters! Prior to integrating the NoFraud app in our Shopify store we were literally under siege in a losing battle with the fraudsters. We didn't know where to turn and nothing was working. We tried different levels of fraud protection from our merchant processor but that proved to be very problematic because a lot of valid charges would end up getting declined and that was costing us sales. I was at my wits end with no idea what to do to stop the slimy fraudsters from running their scams.

A colleague recommended NoFraud to me and I can honestly say that it saved our online shop from disaster. The integration was super easy and we were up and running in about 15 minutes. We caught fraudulent orders within our first hour and within a couple weeks our fraud problem was a distant memory. NO JOKE!! I am not just saying that and I am NOT making that up.

I can’t say enough about how well this app works. NoFraud has saved me countless hours in dealing with refunds, chargebacks and irate customers. Oh yea, the customers! How many innocent victims of fraudulent charges are being instantly saved from having to make that annoying and time consuming phone call to their bank or CC company to dispute a charge that they know wasn’t made by them … maybe HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS!! Honestly though this app is everything it promises and more!

THANK YOU NOFRAUD!! THIS APP IS TOPS IN MY BOOK!!!!

EVLUTION NUTRITION

Great app! It has saved us a lot in potentially fraudulent orders being fulfilled. Their customer service team is quick to reply with solutions and is very hands on. Couldn't be more happy we started!

310 Nutrition

Solid product and rockstar rep!

We got our hands held during the free trial, and the NoFraud rep was super knowledgable, giving us insights and relevant info to our business case(s).

The app works as advertised, really flexible and extensive with features. Totally recommend!

LeeJay stores

Excellent App. I've had more than my share of chargebacks in the past and now this app looks after all of my orders without a hitch. You just enable the app and thats it.

Judith Leiber

We can’t say enough wonderful things about the team at NoFraud. They are extremely responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The peace of mind we get from knowing that they are handling the fraud check process is invaluable. Our product has a high risk of fraud and NoFraud's system consistently delivers accurate order ratings and recommendations. We have been using the NoFraud app for about a year and highly recommend it.

Kinobody

Fantastic service and team. Before NoFraud we had 1 full-time employee dedicated to chasing down fraud. It was ineffective at best. For high volume stores you will see immediate savings in payroll and get those chargebacks that NoFraud approved refunded. It's a win-win for everybody. Highly recommend installing this app today.

PCMag Shop

The team at NoFraud are amazing. They have been a strong partner against the fraudsters. Right before we signed up we were hit with several thousand dollars of Mule Fraud. The addition of this app has definitely saved us money. Worth every penny. I would totally recommend them.

SlumberPod

I signed up today -- and their support walked me through all of the various options to set up our account based on our integrations and needs. So far -- very impressed with the tool and the staff. Kevin is extremely responsive and thorough.

Sock Fancy

We had a big problem with fraud charges and chargeback and not enough resources to monitor. This app (and the great support team) was a life saver to our business!

YomaCarModel

Recommended! They will help me review every transaction to ensure that the transaction is safe. Let me not worry about transaction security! The price is reasonable!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9