NoFraud Fraud Prevention

NoFraud Fraud Prevention

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Urban Industry

We originally started using Signifyd for fraud prevention. SIgnifyd started off ok and our orders were being checked and guaranteed. Then gradually more and more orders were declined for no good reason. Our customer service team ended up doing their usual checks with social media/ directory enquiries and contacting the customer, to find that actually the customer was most likely genuine. We then had to feed this all back to Signifyd so they could make a second decision. And again, sometimes they approved it and sometimes they would decline just because it was going to a different address. We were having to cancel orders as Signifyd were not guaranteeing them. Basically, we seemed to be doing as much work, if not more work. before we installed Signifyd. And receiving fewer results with Signifd.

Then we came across NoFraud. The customer platform is more user-friendly and easy to navigate. They tag orders with responses, which helps us identify an order and filter orders. NoFraud proactively does the review for us which means we free up our time to focus on the genuine orders. And most importantly more orders are guaranteed. Which means faster processing, picking and packing, and much happier Urban Industry customers :) The support has been amazing and the installation was unbelievably quick.

I would definitely recommend using No Fraud to help grow your business.

Tufina Official

I have been with NoFraud for two months after moving from Signifyd. I love the experience way better and much more personalized. The customer service is top notch. The rate of approval is better and the rate that NoFraud charges is lower for a better service. I have recommended this to few of my friends that are in e-commerce business. Keep up the great work NoFraud.

Loyallux

Great protection and best customer service!

Edm Life

Great app and service. High approval rate, responsive support. Highly recommend this app.

Novowels

so far above and beyond im having a fraud outbreak from chicago with multiple attackers. so far they've saved me over a thousand dollars and more to come im sure. all this within my first week, good lord.

Mmawarehousellc

Switched to NoFraud from another large competitor. We're saving time, money, but best of all is their acceptance rate which we find to be a significant improvement. We can truly trust that if NoFraud says it isn't good, that it probably isn't! Very happy with the service.

Designer Inspired Fashions

Have had this service now for a short while and I have noticed a significant difference. This is probably by far the best service to use for credit card fraud protection. I signed up with Signifyd a while back which was proven to be a complete joke, and absolutely useless. Nofraud goes far and beyond to protect you from fraudsters. I wish I had found them much sooner.

Minimax Decor

NoFraud has been a lifesaver. They stopped a fraudulent order for $1,000 just days after we signed up. A must have.

Mindplace

Was great while it lasted, but then it stopped working - we are getting amazing support, and hope to get it running again soon.

Simplyasp Tech

I believe this app is so valuable because it works, it has a very strong AI which is different than the others. This app can catch fraud others can't. Although some others provide money back if a fraud-person / criminal steals from your website and steals from other IDs, this app prevents the headache from happening in the first place. It's always better to maintain a good record and not entertain, wasted time from fraudsters. Go with this app, it's worth it.

Previous 1 3 4