NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

YomaCarModel

Recommended! They will help me review every transaction to ensure that the transaction is safe. Let me not worry about transaction security! The price is reasonable!

Private Label Wigs

I can sleep better at night because of this app. It has saved us so much frustration with selling online and dealing with scammers. Total lifesaver!

QUALITY PHOTO

NoFraud helps me detect fraudulent orders quickly and allows me to ship my orders quickly with no worry on shopify! I used to have numerous fraudulent orders shipped and now those times are gone! Best app I love it! Thank you NoFraud for your great customer service and your service all throughout.

Million Plaza

This is a very bad app. Installing this app makes your website very slow. We have uninstalled this app, yet a lot of its code is present in our theme which has not been deleted. We had emailed him for this but we have not received any reply. VERY VERY VERY BAD!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address all three of your concerns:

1. Site Speed: NoFraud audits the effect of its app on site speed at least weekly. Our latest audit revealed that it takes an average of 40 milliseconds (that is 0.04 seconds) to load our JS script, and that is while other parts of your site are loading at the same time. Meaning, NoFraud does not add a noticeable effect on site loading time. We have had the rare occurrence of a JS script conflict, which was quickly and easily resolved when the customer reached out to our support team. We have not received any support tickets from you while the app was installed.

2. Leftover code: The only code NoFraud installs on your site is a JS script, which is removed when you uninstall the app. We confirmed by looking at the source code of your site - the NoFraud JS Script is no longer there. You had communicated with a team member this afternoon, asking for the NoFraud notes to be removed from your order history, as you thought those notes can potentially slow your site down. When an app is installed, Shopify does not remove any notes in the orders page, as they may be needed for future reference. Your Shopify interface and website are two different websites and notes on a Shopify order will not impact your website's site speed.

3. Support: Our support team is quick to respond to customer inquiries, as evidenced in the other reviews from existing customers. You had reached out to NoFraud via Shopify support Saturday afternoon and left this review Sunday morning. All requests via our helpdesk are answered immediately during business hours. On weekends, any urgent helpdesk ticket is routed to support for immediate resolution. There is no escalation option when you email NoFraud via Shopify. We reached out Sunday evening, asking for more information so we can troubleshoot on your behalf.

NoFraud is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your issue while the app was installed, when communicating via the right channels for an immediate resolution.

NoFraud

Vermont Smoke & Cure

I used the app to make sure we weren't being scammed out of revenue.

Made it easier to track down and prevent fraudulent purchases.

Paperlike

By the end of 2019 we were getting a huge spike of dodgy orders, and we didn't know what to do with them. Luckily I found NoFraud in the Shopify App store with 4.9 stars and many reviews - and as I write this, they are completely true. Recommended!

Stonemaier Games

NoFraud has been integral to identifying and blocking fraudulent purchases on our webstore. I highly recommend it.

Remixyakickz One Stop Custom Shop

I used it during trial period but as a small business owner I didnt qualify for their chargeback protection so I did not continue with them.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for your review.

NoFraud will screen transactions for businesses of any size. We are happy to continue screening your orders for fraud until your business meets our chargeback reimbursement revenue threshold.

NoFraud

Lansinoh

We had a big problem with fradulent transactions and not enough resources to monitor that daily. This app was a life saver to our business but automating that process and at the same time helped us bring in more money as well.

Nemanja Nikolic

_________________________________________
Great app and even better support.
__________________________________________