NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud, LLC

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Judith Leiber

We can’t say enough wonderful things about the team at NoFraud. They are extremely responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with. The peace of mind we get from knowing that they are handling the fraud check process is invaluable. Our product has a high risk of fraud and NoFraud's system consistently delivers accurate order ratings and recommendations. We have been using the NoFraud app for about a year and highly recommend it.

Kinobody

Fantastic service and team. Before NoFraud we had 1 full-time employee dedicated to chasing down fraud. It was ineffective at best. For high volume stores you will see immediate savings in payroll and get those chargebacks that NoFraud approved refunded. It's a win-win for everybody. Highly recommend installing this app today.

PCMag Shop

The team at NoFraud are amazing. They have been a strong partner against the fraudsters. Right before we signed up we were hit with several thousand dollars of Mule Fraud. The addition of this app has definitely saved us money. Worth every penny. I would totally recommend them.

SlumberPod

I signed up today -- and their support walked me through all of the various options to set up our account based on our integrations and needs. So far -- very impressed with the tool and the staff. Kevin is extremely responsive and thorough.

Sock Fancy

We had a big problem with fraud charges and chargeback and not enough resources to monitor. This app (and the great support team) was a life saver to our business!

YomaCarModel

Recommended! They will help me review every transaction to ensure that the transaction is safe. Let me not worry about transaction security! The price is reasonable!

Private Label Wigs

I can sleep better at night because of this app. It has saved us so much frustration with selling online and dealing with scammers. Total lifesaver!

QUALITY PHOTO

NoFraud helps me detect fraudulent orders quickly and allows me to ship my orders quickly with no worry on shopify! I used to have numerous fraudulent orders shipped and now those times are gone! Best app I love it! Thank you NoFraud for your great customer service and your service all throughout.

Million Plaza

This is a very bad app. Installing this app makes your website very slow. We have uninstalled this app, yet a lot of its code is present in our theme which has not been deleted. We had emailed him for this but we have not received any reply. VERY VERY VERY BAD!!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for your review.

We'd like to address all three of your concerns:

1. Site Speed: NoFraud audits the effect of its app on site speed at least weekly. Our latest audit revealed that it takes an average of 40 milliseconds (that is 0.04 seconds) to load our JS script, and that is while other parts of your site are loading at the same time. Meaning, NoFraud does not add a noticeable effect on site loading time. We have had the rare occurrence of a JS script conflict, which was quickly and easily resolved when the customer reached out to our support team. We have not received any support tickets from you while the app was installed.

2. Leftover code: The only code NoFraud installs on your site is a JS script, which is removed when you uninstall the app. We confirmed by looking at the source code of your site - the NoFraud JS Script is no longer there. You had communicated with a team member this afternoon, asking for the NoFraud notes to be removed from your order history, as you thought those notes can potentially slow your site down. When an app is installed, Shopify does not remove any notes in the orders page, as they may be needed for future reference. Your Shopify interface and website are two different websites and notes on a Shopify order will not impact your website's site speed.

3. Support: Our support team is quick to respond to customer inquiries, as evidenced in the other reviews from existing customers. You had reached out to NoFraud via Shopify support Saturday afternoon and left this review Sunday morning. All requests via our helpdesk are answered immediately during business hours. On weekends, any urgent helpdesk ticket is routed to support for immediate resolution. There is no escalation option when you email NoFraud via Shopify. We reached out Sunday evening, asking for more information so we can troubleshoot on your behalf.

NoFraud is committed to helping every customer quickly and would have been happy to resolve your issue while the app was installed, when communicating via the right channels for an immediate resolution.

NoFraud

Vermont Smoke & Cure

I used the app to make sure we weren't being scammed out of revenue.

Made it easier to track down and prevent fraudulent purchases.