NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

WatchinGO

I have two stores using NoFraud. This app is a must-install for any store selling high value goods. NoFraud approves orders I would have been too nervous to fulfill. Their team is very responsive in answering questions on why an order was approved or declined.

HEMPER

Talk about stress relief, We came under high Fraud and Nofraud saved the day. They even worked hard to get a custom feature in to make sure the entire integration worked smoothly. 100% Love their team

FemmeLuxe

Great at working together to come up with the best strategy and rules to stop fraud at a higher scale than relying on shopify's fraud prevention whether that is through flow or any other fraud controlled app, overall it maximizes your orders without damaging ones that you may think are high risk when in actual fact shopify should be marking them as low.

REPRESENT CLO

We are very happy with our move to NoFraud, the system is very easy to use, does what it says and the NoFraud team is always prompt and happy to provide help and reply to any queries. Would highly recommend.

Prolly Shop

Incredibly fast and personal service. Can't beat this app. Wish I had downloaded months ago. Thank you!

Urban Industry

We originally started using Signifyd for fraud prevention. SIgnifyd started off ok and our orders were being checked and guaranteed. Then gradually more and more orders were declined for no good reason. Our customer service team ended up doing their usual checks with social media/ directory enquiries and contacting the customer, to find that actually the customer was most likely genuine. We then had to feed this all back to Signifyd so they could make a second decision. And again, sometimes they approved it and sometimes they would decline just because it was going to a different address. We were having to cancel orders as Signifyd were not guaranteeing them.
Basically, we seemed to be doing as much work, if not more work. before we installed Signifyd. And receiving fewer results with Signifd.

Then we came across NoFraud. The customer platform is more user-friendly and easy to navigate.
They tag orders with responses, which helps us identify an order and filter orders. NoFraud proactively does the review for us which means we free up our time to focus on the genuine orders.
And most importantly more orders are guaranteed. Which means faster processing, picking and packing, and much happier Urban Industry customers :)
The support has been amazing and the installation was unbelievably quick.

I would definitely recommend using No Fraud to help grow your business.

Tufina Official

I have been with NoFraud for two months after moving from Signifyd. I love the experience way better and much more personalized. The customer service is top notch. The rate of approval is better and the rate that NoFraud charges is lower for a better service. I have recommended this to few of my friends that are in e-commerce business. Keep up the great work NoFraud.

Loyallux

Great protection and best customer service!

Edm Life

Great app and service. High approval rate, responsive support. Highly recommend this app.

Novowels

so far above and beyond im having a fraud outbreak from chicago with multiple attackers. so far they've saved me over a thousand dollars and more to come im sure. all this within my first week, good lord.