NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Simplyasp Tech

I believe this app is so valuable because it works, it has a very strong AI which is different than the others. This app can catch fraud others can't. Although some others provide money back if a fraud-person / criminal steals from your website and steals from other IDs, this app prevents the headache from happening in the first place. It's always better to maintain a good record and not entertain, wasted time from fraudsters. Go with this app, it's worth it.

World Of Wellness Moms

They were able to win us over with there support and also competitive pricing there competitor couldn't match there pricing so we went with NoFraud.

Shopolis Com

Went through the Trial. As we do Dropshiping this has helped keep the money in-house vs losing it to scammers and fraud artist.

Sportsresearch

NoFraud was a lifesaver helped save our team countless of hours of monitoring orders and fighting with credit card processors. Now we have a piece of mind.

The Steel Supplements

NoFraud has saved us from over 100k In Fraudulent orders and has allowed our entire team to work on more urgent tasks. They are a rock and roll squad and there sales and support team respond very quickly to all my concerns. I recommend them to anyone with fraud orders coming into there system even just as our insurance policy they beat the pricing we have gotten from other vendors of there type.

D2ichi

No Fraud is a must! I can't begin to say how much they were able to save us in potential fraud. They've worked with us even when we didn't have much in sales. Great company and awesome customer service. We highly recommend this service, especially if you're new to Shopify.

Morning Wood Skateboards

NoFraud is such a good app to have on your store especially if you’re a first time business owner. Within the first few weeks of installation, I was alerted about a fraudulent order and I solved the situation immediately thanks to NoFraud. definitely would recommend.

1saledeals

We are very happy with the NoFraud service. The team is professional and courteous. They take the time to answer any and all questions you may have.

The benefits of the service are immeasurable. Just the piece of mind knowing that if an order comes through, we don't have to be concerned about fraud really frees up our time to focus on growing our business...

Littlecanadians

This app is a must! They have the best customer support, and their app really works! They even do reviews by phone on medium risk orders, in order not to just discard an order that could be legit.
Don't waste your time and money on a different app. This app is amazing and well priced!

Uk Specialitafitness

Excellent app, very simple to deal with. I have used it in recent months and have not had any problems. I recommend.