NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Morning Wood Skateboards

NoFraud is such a good app to have on your store especially if you’re a first time business owner. Within the first few weeks of installation, I was alerted about a fraudulent order and I solved the situation immediately thanks to NoFraud. definitely would recommend.

1saledeals

We are very happy with the NoFraud service. The team is professional and courteous. They take the time to answer any and all questions you may have.

The benefits of the service are immeasurable. Just the piece of mind knowing that if an order comes through, we don't have to be concerned about fraud really frees up our time to focus on growing our business...

Littlecanadians

This app is a must! They have the best customer support, and their app really works! They even do reviews by phone on medium risk orders, in order not to just discard an order that could be legit.
Don't waste your time and money on a different app. This app is amazing and well priced!

Uk Specialitafitness

Excellent app, very simple to deal with. I have used it in recent months and have not had any problems. I recommend.

Gymtopz

I Love it! It is working great! We were getting a lot of high risk orders and now they are being rejected inmediately by this app! Thank you

Pandoras Oem Appliance

NoFraud immediately started catching fraudulent orders that could've resulted in chargebacks and losses. Since installing their app, we have not had any issues with fraud and are continuing to add information to the settings in NoFraud to eliminate fraud altogether. Thank you!

1moreusa

We have used No Fruad for a week now and every (6) high risk order was flagged and canceled with the App. I would recomend it to anyone who doesnt have the time to manually check each order for potential risk. Definitely will continue to use.

Yourturnkeystore 76

Just installed this--and No Fraud stopped a cc transaction within an hour of installing the app.. I am in the trial period--but must say that this app is one of the best. A must have for any store. I am VERY satisfied with the app. Alot less worry on chargebacks--what a relief! Its been 2 weeks and if this had a ten star rating system, i would give it a 15. This is a must for any business-this app is by far the best and it has picked up all high risk orders that were placed on my store. These guys are a lifesaver!

8/19/17 UPDATE- I had orders prior to installing this app. ALL came back as chargebacks-all were green checked thru shopify as good to go--over $3500 in chargebacks. Shopify only has limited processing for orders--do yourself and your business a HUGE favor and get this app. It is very stressful dealing with these chargeback orders, because this money comes out of your pocket--protect yourself and get this app.

Foobot

NoFraud finds the fraudulent transactions with much less false positive than any other system I've tried.

Not all is perfect, but the above is true - and that's what's most important to me.

Adrien at Foobot

Atzihats Com

To all my eCommerce mates,

Do yourselves a favor and save time and money! With NoFraud my website avoided 21 fraudulent transactions within the first month alone totaling over $500 in sales saved by declining fraudulent transactions.
Customer service is like no other, super friendly and personal!

Thanks guys!!