NoFraud Fraud Protection

NoFraud Fraud Protection

by NoFraud Fraud Prevention

Prevent Fraud Chargebacks, Accept More Orders

Yourturnkeystore 76

Just installed this--and No Fraud stopped a cc transaction within an hour of installing the app.. I am in the trial period--but must say that this app is one of the best. A must have for any store. I am VERY satisfied with the app. Alot less worry on chargebacks--what a relief! Its been 2 weeks and if this had a ten star rating system, i would give it a 15. This is a must for any business-this app is by far the best and it has picked up all high risk orders that were placed on my store. These guys are a lifesaver!

8/19/17 UPDATE- I had orders prior to installing this app. ALL came back as chargebacks-all were green checked thru shopify as good to go--over $3500 in chargebacks. Shopify only has limited processing for orders--do yourself and your business a HUGE favor and get this app. It is very stressful dealing with these chargeback orders, because this money comes out of your pocket--protect yourself and get this app.

Foobot

NoFraud finds the fraudulent transactions with much less false positive than any other system I've tried.

Not all is perfect, but the above is true - and that's what's most important to me.

Adrien at Foobot

Atzihats Com

To all my eCommerce mates,

Do yourselves a favor and save time and money! With NoFraud my website avoided 21 fraudulent transactions within the first month alone totaling over $500 in sales saved by declining fraudulent transactions.
Customer service is like no other, super friendly and personal!

Thanks guys!!

Podiumhub

I'm one of their earlier customers. I made the switch to nofraud because of their better % pricing of chargeback insurance compared to their competitors, but they no longer offer this to me (due to my high $ amount transactions...I guess even for them it is too much risk and won't be profitable). So, I'm currently not paying for chargeback insurance because they either don't offer it to me anymore or because it is too expensive in my opinion (I forget, haven't looked at their policies in awhile), but we're on their "per transaction fee" model in which they just give me their recommendation of if they would recommend proceeding with the order. I like that they have some code that I put on my website for customer's to read me a unique number that basically informs nofraud of the customer's IP address (so they can use this as evidence of the customer's location when they are placing a phone order...so nofraud can replace my or my employee's IP address who are entering the order with the person's IP address who is placing the order).

Venus Et Fleur

Hands down one of the best services we have used. It makes it so much easier for us knowing we have someone monitoring our fraudulent charges as well as informing us whether to send certain orders out or not. They definitely go above and beyond for their customers!

Rebel Girls

NoFraud has been excellent in helping us manage fraud (particularly for international orders).

It has been excellent for us as we don't want waste time (and money) dealing with chargebacks.

I would also note that the customer service is exceptional and their team has really helped us.

Zoob Gear Shop

This app is a lifesaver. especially in niches where the average order size is large(Ours is around $160). On the first month, the app already covered 4 months ahead.

Customer support team are actually supporting and they're all very nice and effective.

Thanks!

Hydra Smartbottle

NoFraud saved our butt - we had a fraud attack where we are getting multiple fraud orders everyday. They were great and from day one started taking care of our problem and by end of the week, the fraud stopped. I would highly recommend their service, plus they provide one of the better value in the industry.

Yourcandyshop

We have been using NoFraud on another platform for a while now and this is hands down the best money spent. Orders we would have turned away are approved and already we see a difference in our sales. Once you get a charge-back you are always shy about accepting an order your not sure about but with NoFraud those worries are GONE!!! Plus the person we had checking orders, besides missing things on occasion (human error) is no free to do other things. An EXCELLENT MUST HAVE APP.

Project 6 Ny

Great app! NoFraud alerted me to an order that I would have normally shipped out. They reached out to the cardholder on my behalf who confirmed that she did not make that order!!!! The app paid for itself for an entire year on just that one order! A no-brainer for any company that doesn't have the time to manually check each order for fraud.