Omega Instant Search

Omega Instant Search

by Omega Commerce

Improve store searching and boost your sales

Hansler Smith Limited

Great app. Our theme search didn't support partial matches so not only does this app do that, but it also shows potential matches as you type which is an awesome feature. Not quite as customizable as we would like, but overall a really great search tool. Well worth the money.

Bartsparts Nederland

Very nice app we have been using on 6 of our shopify stores. Really advances search capabilities and their support team is following up quickly on questions we had. Now we moved to BigCommerce, we unfortunately cannot make use of their search engine anymore since they do not support BigCommerce. We moved away because of our large database (700K+ SKU's) which was not really an issue for Omega, but for Shopify it unfortunately is. Even when leaving the support people were happy to help us with our last questions. If we would have to name one downside, it would be that it is quite expensive, although even on this subject they were cooperative.

Jessica Hair Wigs

it used well,It's convenient to set up a lot of things,Very convenient, can set a lot of content, suitable for my store, I hope to continue to use

Modern Yodha

Great app. Up the level of search on your store. It searches across collection, products and even meta data.
Most recommended app.

Evelina Natural Skincare

So far this app is proving valuable with fast and relevant search results that display while you are typing including not just products but also categories. I would prefer a more comprehensive set of options for the actual search results page than I believe I can enable but I am actively configuring the options for this too

Game Potion

Great app, does exactly what I needed and does this for a low cost. So gets a recommendation from GamePotion!

New Car Gadgets

excellent smart search app. i recommend adding an embed option to place the search bar by our selves on the website theme.

Zootho

Just installed it. Found it better than other apps

Dampiers Online Best

seems good so far. once i see it in action im sure i will be very happy.

Free Spirit Shop

Great app. Only downside is that it's quite slow to load!

Previous 1