4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its exceptional customer service and seamless order tracking. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, real-time updates, and ability to handle multiple tracking links. The app's integration capabilities and value for money are also appreciated. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's considered a must-have for its support of multiple courier services and customizable tracking page.

September 8, 2022

Awesome! I found what I am looking for. Thanks for this amazing app. Their customer service is very responsive.

Life Blendr
Synctrack replied September 9, 2022

Hi. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share with us your experience at. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for allowing us to support you.

January 5, 2022

easy to use , good one . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NBGAIA
China
Synctrack replied January 6, 2022

Hi NBGAIA,
We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

July 4, 2022

Eine sehr sehr gute App für das Tracking . man kann alles individualisieren wie man es möchte und der Support ist sehr engagiert gerade Stacey hat immer schnell geantwortet und einem geholfen topp App möchte man nicht mehr ohne sein haha

Comfie Clouds
Germany
Synctrack replied July 5, 2022

Yeahhhh Du bist großartig 💙💚💛🧡 Wir werden dies mit unserem Team teilen, um sie wissen zu lassen, dass sie mit der großartigen Arbeit fortfahren können
Vielen Dank für Ihre Worte! 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊

November 18, 2022

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Smart cleaner
Romania
Synctrack replied November 20, 2022

January 28, 2022

The app is great, the design is well done and the support is great. They made me a customization of the application quickly. I recommend 100%.

I'm a Superhero
France
Synctrack replied January 28, 2022

Hi I'm a Superhero

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

December 9, 2021

They are really good the customer service is fast and responsive and very helpful. Recommended integrating into your Shopify store.

Tiny Family Tee
29 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 9, 2021

Hi Tiny Family Tee,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

February 9, 2022

They are super quick and very helpful and available to help you each time you ask them, Mr. Zeroes you and your team rocks.

MARS Cosmetics
India
29 days using the app
Synctrack replied February 10, 2022

Hi MARS Cosmetics

All the best!

January 10, 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Tracy, who expertly assisted me in customizing my store's return and tracking pages. Her level of assistance was truly remarkable as she exhibited both helpfulness and amiability throughout the process. Additionally, her responsiveness to my inquiries was truly commendable. I found her to be an exceptional individual to seek assistance from. Furthermore, the app she assisted me with is a testament to its creators' consideration for the needs and preferences of store owners. As a matter of fact, I even suggested the implementation of a toggle button to block Chinese shipping names, to which she assured me that my feedback would be given due consideration.

Genie Store
28 days using the app
Synctrack replied January 10, 2023

Thank you for your time to leave this review. We appreciate the chance to support our customers with excellent experiences so your feedback is such a great motivation for us to provide outstanding services!

January 25, 2022

Hello, I had the privilege of working with a nice young lady named Malek. She helped me with reassurance and ease that we would solve the problem. She was patient and understanding. I love this app, it is great for my store and I'm so glad I found it!

Blazing Beauty Ave
24 days using the app
Synctrack replied January 25, 2022

Hi Blazing Beauty Ave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Malak, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

December 18, 2021

i ,hope it couls help the customers , and i am looking for trying it and see the feedback of my customers

PetShopStudio
22 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 19, 2021

Hi PetShopStudio

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.