4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient customer service, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate its ability to manage multiple tracking links and provide real-time updates on a single page. The app's customization options, including personalizing the tracking page, are also valued. It's noted for reducing customer queries and disputes, and is praised for its affordability and value for money, making it a beneficial tool for businesses.

March 1, 2023

Un souci de paramétrage de langue et j'ai bénéficié de l'assistance de Tracy qui a résolu mon souci très professionnellement.

Merci Tracy

kakolashop
France
27 days using the app
Synctrack replied March 2, 2023

Voir que vous avez vécu une expérience 5 étoiles est la meilleure chose que nous puissions espérer ! Votre avis compte beaucoup pour nous. Merci d'avoir choisi notre application. Nous sommes impatients de vous servir pendant de nombreuses années à venir!

January 25, 2022

Hello, I had the privilege of working with a nice young lady named Malek. She helped me with reassurance and ease that we would solve the problem. She was patient and understanding. I love this app, it is great for my store and I'm so glad I found it!

Blazing Beauty Ave
24 days using the app
Synctrack replied January 25, 2022

Hi Blazing Beauty Ave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Omega.
I’m so glad to hear that our support members were able to make your experience with us a memorable one. I will pass on your compliments to Malak, she is passionate about her work!
We hope that our app will help you well with your business.
If there are any questions about our app, please do let us know!
Best regards,

December 18, 2021

i ,hope it couls help the customers , and i am looking for trying it and see the feedback of my customers

PetShopStudio
22 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 19, 2021

Hi PetShopStudio

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,

February 14, 2022

It works great. Omega tracking app is perfect! Great and fast support and the prices are affordable! I highly recommend this app! Thank you

Emotion Jalami
Italy
19 days using the app
Synctrack replied February 20, 2022

Hi Emotion Jalami

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

January 21, 2022

Great app, I've used a couple of different ones to track orders and this is the easiest and most complete by far!

Polemic Body
18 days using the app
Synctrack replied January 23, 2022

Hi Polemic Body

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

Edited December 22, 2021

Fast customer support (Stella) and the functionalities are about the same as other tracking apps. This app also allows access to all my team members at 1 price, not charged by user count.

Super Kitty Cats
Singapore
13 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 22, 2021

Hi Super Kitty Cats,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

December 7, 2021

best app for tracking , supported all carrier , thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

Selort
12 days using the app
Synctrack replied December 7, 2021

Hi Selort,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

August 26, 2022

This app has all the features I need to track order for my customers and it has been helpful for my business. I required some assistance to set up and get the app running smoothly with my theme and the app support team, Anna and Zroes was extremely helpful, patient and polite with their assistance. Highly recommended

Lisa925
Saudi Arabia
11 days using the app
Synctrack replied August 29, 2022

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Omega - Order Tracking app. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

December 12, 2022

O app em si é bem fácil de configurar, tem uma interface boa que combina com a loja, mas demora a atualizar as informações do rastreio.

nuvempop
Brazil
10 months using the app
Synctrack replied December 12, 2022

Olá,

Obrigado por reservar um tempo para escrever um comentário, agradeço seus comentários e lamento saber que você não teve uma experiência tão boa usando nosso aplicativo.

Em meu nome e em nome de todos com quem trabalho, levamos a sério as avaliações dos clientes e ouvir que nossa função de preço oculto não funcionou corretamente nunca é o que queremos ouvir. Compartilhei sua análise com a equipe e pedi ao nosso desenvolvedor para verificar especificamente o seu caso. Certamente entraremos em contato com você via chat e e-mail para mantê-lo informado sobre nossa verificação.

Eu aprecio seu patrocínio e espero vê-lo novamente em breve!

Sinceramente,
A equipe de suporte da Ômega

January 14, 2022

Malak is amazing ! She helped me to solve my problems with app and between Gmail and them app ! She is soo kind, polite and ready to help and she is soo friendly ! I am more then satisfied with her and her support ! I highly recomend ! They have amazing support service !

Stevvex
9 days using the app
Synctrack replied January 16, 2022

Hi Stevvex,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!