Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Rating (5)
Developer
Omega
Edited July 28, 2022

Após contato com a equipe técnica, o App voltou a funcionar. Agradecimentos especiais a Tracy, Diego e a todo time envolvido.

iBonni Innovation Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
Omega replied May 12, 2022

Incrível! 😱 Fiquei tão feliz quando Shopify enviou uma notificação de seu feedback sobre nosso aplicativo. Muito obrigado por tomar o tempo para deixar uma excelente classificação.
Amor de Tracy

May 11, 2022

I used this app to give my customers quick access to their tracking information. Easy set up and works just as described. Really great customer service. I recommend.

channelthrough
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Omega replied May 12, 2022

Lots of love and Thank you💙💚💛🧡 . Your review is so helpful for new apps like Order Tracking. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Cheers from the Omega team🥰

April 25, 2022

excellent .............................................................................................

Dluxeries
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Omega replied April 25, 2022

🥰🥰🥰! Thank you! Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Order Tracking 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊 .

April 19, 2022

This is the first time I'm using this app and will carry on to use OMEGA service because of their amazing customer service. Thank you Tracy for her fast respond at all times. Very helpful to me. Highly recommended App!

GEON ALPS
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied April 22, 2022

Lots of love and Thank you GEON ALPS 💙💚💛🧡 . Your review is so helpful for new apps like Order Tracking. We loved reading it and we hope you keep seeing exceptional value from the app.
Cheers from Tracy! 🥰

April 5, 2022

Super easy to install. The customized page is a very nice feature. When I had a question Tracy was very helpful.

WhatNaturalsLove.com
Time spent using app: 2 days
Omega replied April 5, 2022

Wowowwww you’re so niceeee ! Thanks for your amazing review 🤗 🥰 Hope for nothing but your business’s growth 🔥🚀
Cheers from Tracy 🥰