Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Manage BFCM Returns & Refund

Free plan available

Stevvex

Malak is amazing ! She helped me to solve my problems with app and between Gmail and them app ! She is soo kind, polite and ready to help and she is soo friendly ! I am more then satisfied with her and her support ! I highly recomend ! They have amazing support service !

January 16, 2022

Hi Stevvex,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!
Kaylee - Omega team

Estilovoce

Location Brazil

The app is too easy do install and configure. I think it will help me, and I'll use this for a long time.

January 13, 2022

Hi Estilovoce
Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

maxzol

I just downloaded the software I hope it is the end of my problems. There are tracking numbers that track 17 detects and other apps do not detect and this creates a mess. And of course informing the customer where the package is is very important.

January 13, 2022

Hi maxzol
We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

FreyaTreasures

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This is one of the best and most efficient tracking Apps we have used so far. Thank you Omega team!!

Hi FreyaTreasures
All the best!

Doraemon

The app is great. it helped me to solve the tracking order problem well. nice friendly interface. very nice. I recommend everyone to use it.

Hi Doraemon

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

ANUSA

Location Finland

Totally love this app! It's easy to customize according to the store's theme and style. The customer service is extremely friendly and supportive. Thanks to Stella and Mr.Zeros for the support.

Hi ANUSA

DBPOWER

Time spent using app 3 minutes

January 6, 2022

Hi DBPOWER

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating.
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

NBGAIA

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

easy to use , good one . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

January 6, 2022

Hi NBGAIA,
We’re so delighted to hear that you chose our app for your store!
It’s an honor to be a part of your business, and we hope your experience here made it extra special.
We wish you many more years of success and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Your Source, Your Choice

Location Guyana

So far i havent been able to fully test the app but based on my experience up to this point it is very good.

January 5, 2022

Hi Your Source, Your Choice

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Reyrr Athletics

Location Sweden

Been looking for a tracking app for awhile. Omega is just spot on! Great and fast support, and also very generous 150 tracking quota on free plan! I recommend this app strongly!

December 31, 2021

Hi Reyrr Athletics,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!