Omega ‑ Email & Order tracking

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Unlimited Email

Free plan available

ZYANNA

Location India

Its a very good, well balanced app for Order Tracking. Most important thing is their Support. I was confused and I was getting some error but Stella helped me a lot to resolve them as quickly as possible. Very good support. Probably one of the best support I have seen on Shopify. Thanks

December 12, 2021

Hi ZYANNA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem.

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Tiny Family Tee

They are really good the customer service is fast and responsive and very helpful. Recommended integrating into your Shopify store.

December 9, 2021

Hi Tiny Family Tee,

I'll be sure to relay your message to our whole team.

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.

Best,

Selort

best app for tracking , supported all carrier , thank yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

December 7, 2021

Hi Selort,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

PARD Technology

Location China
Time spent using app 13 minutes

easy understanding and use, no need to spend too much time in setting up, things just be done with in simply one click. Good apps.

December 6, 2021

Hi PARD Technology,

All the best!

VNDS Kicks

Location France
Time spent using app About 3 hours

The team support is incredible, I place a lot of expectation in this application but I feel that it has a very big potential and will stick perfectly to my expectations, application to test right now!

December 3, 2021

Hi VNDS Kicks,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

Alwayshe™️

Location Poland

For me the best tracking app to date. Customer service is amazing and responds quickly. App has many options that are unique giving you flexibility and increasing customer satisfaction. Additionally, you can work on custom changes that their team can do without the problem.

December 3, 2021

Hi Alwayshe™️,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

T'EYES

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Stella from Omega was great support! was prompt and friendly and very helpful. thank you so much for your efforts

November 19, 2021

Hi T'EYES,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating and your compliment to Stella!
Your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.

Hope your day is as awesome as you!

Wander Prints™

Location Vietnam

Amazing App, good support very fast.
Sản phẩm tốt, giá cả hợp lý, phản hồi nhanh nhiệt tình, có Support nói được tiếng Việt

November 19, 2021

Hi Wander Prints™,

Omega Team cám ơn bạn đã tin tưởng sử dụng app và dịch vụ của bên mình.
Nếu bạn gặp khó khăn gì hoặc có bất kỳ feedback để cải thiện app, team support luôn sẵn sàng giải đáp mọi thắc mắc và hỗ trợ bạn nhanh nhất có thể.
Cảm ơn bạn một lần nữa.

Aerosphere

Location South Africa

By far the best Tracking app on Shopify. This app is loaded with hidden features, and the support is world class. This is your tracking app, and so much more. Get it!

November 17, 2021

Hi Aerosphere,

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Looking forward to talking to you again soon and thanks again!

Cara Valley

This app is easy to set up and understand, customer service is highly responsive, polite, and helpful, the perfect choice for small and big business owners. We're looking forward to using this app long-term!

November 16, 2021

Hi Cara Valley,

Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a wonderful review!

Feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions at all via live chat or email. We’re very grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!
Thanks again!