Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

Ozark Beard Company

Great app with easy UI and functionality. Customer service is top-notch.

Nz Tools

THIS PROGRAM IS AMAZING! - I have just sent the most professional email to my customers that I've ever been able to produce. Can't wait to see the reaction of my clients!

I expect the sales to start pouring in, my only concern is that I'll whisk through my email quota, but then the sales will be so great, I'll easily be able to up my email amount with a very high ROI.

www.nztools.co.nz

Corvette Solution

Love this app A must Have this boosted my Site by 50% www.corvettesolution.com

Gamelocadora

Amazingly easy & useful. I'm still using the free version and I'm already quite satisfied with the quality of service.

Can't wait for start using more resources from the premium version, as my new shop grows!

Congrats!

Great Email marketing Service. we use it in our shop www.fleetsworld.com .I hope to keep seeing the results of the email marketing. Cant wait to see what else is coming for the app.

Sidewalk Coffee Co

Easy to set up. Great email template designer - really flexible and simple to use.

Up and running in no time!

Butter On The Table

Great app. Super easy to install and use. Gorgeous email interfaces easily customizable. One of the best apps on the Shopify market.

Zodiaccessories

This one of the best apps I've used so far, their support is amazing! Couldn't wish for a better service for my email stuff!

Porky Penguin

Amazing app! So easy to use, I can't actually believe it is free!

Omm Jewellery

I have been using this app for my on-line jewellery store www.ommjewellery.co.uk. It's fantastic you can set up multiple email templates to send out to your subscribers. You can also send out scratch cards to your subscribers to win prizes and send Happy birthday messages!

Really easy lay out and simple to use. I would highly recommend this app to help market your website!