Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Ponytails And Fairytales

I haven't launched my site yet, but have been busy making sure the back of house systems are in place. Soundest has helped me with this by providing an easy to use template/s for each and every incidence I need them. In all reality, I haven't launched my site yet because I have been sending out email marketing to my target market in "practical stuff" (school uniform hair accessories), and they have been actually buying (!) prior to launch of the "fun stuff" (cute accessories for young girls)! I suppose that's a good position to be in!? I'd say they're worth a go :)

Raincityfans

We use Soundest at www.raincityfans.com and love it, very easy and intuitive. Will start using it for www.toolanddyedesigns.com and www.elitesurvivor.com

Jayeoncare

Highly recommended! Very reliable and it has all that I needed.

Designs By Dees Hands 2

BUYER BEWARE:

I UPDATED THIS TO THE PREMIUM PLAN AND FOUND IT DID NOTHING FOR ME. TODAY I WAS CHARGED AGAIN AS I HAVE BEEN BUSY MAKING AND FILLING ORDERS AND DID NOT GET TO REQUEST THE CHANGE IN TIME. I EMAILED RIGHT AFTER GETTING A NOTIFICATION THAT THEY CHARGED ME AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ADJUST THE ACCOUNT TO REFLECT THE CHANGE FOR NEXT MONTH INSTEAD OF REFUNDING ME FOR THE MONIES THEY CHARGED TODAY!

Hot Pink Haberdashery

As a newcomer to this form of marketing id been putting it off for some time. Used this app and whilst I have nothing to compare it to, I found it to be very easy to use, straightforward and effective. Planning my next email marketing campaign already. Thanks!

Za Online Store

Great app! Easy to use and user-friendly.

Shevoila

can't modify the HTML, which is severely limiting our ability to optimise and & Limited Segmentation.

Your Adventure

Very easy to set the newsletter! I love the simple yet effective templates and how lovely is to pick up the products directly from the shop!

Macy Lee Botique

Great app. The best email marketing app I've tried. I highly recommend this app. Very easy to use.

Toasted Glass

I was a little confused at first as the set up is different to the provider I had been using before, but actually, it turned out to be very simple with some great features and the feedback that allows to you see exactly how many sales your email has generated, is really helpful.