Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Ketchup Chips Online

Really great app. Professional newsletters and abandoned cart emails.

K M Custom Paracord

Only used it once but it was flawless and excellent for those of use with little to no programming and html experience! A+

8eyewear

The app is pretty awesome, very easy to use like Mailchimp. Everything was going great, and I was loving the app. That is until I sent my very first Email to the subscribers Soundest gathered from our Shopify store customers. I've been using Mailchimp for years and never had an issue. However, with my first email with this App, it was stopped after about 20 minutes, because of poor metrics??? Like I said, never had an issue with my Mailchimp account, or poor metrics. I was considering ditching Mailchimp and using this as my new Newsletter program, but I don't know now. I have a huge list in Mailchimp that I haven't even imported yet. I only sent the email to what Soundest gathered from our shopify customers as a test. Anyway, disappointing, really like this app's features.

Capitan Bracelets

great app. very easy to use :)

Afterdarknovelty

Works great! Most of the subscribers open the mail. High success rate!

Pokeshop Go

GOOD TOOL FOR NEW USERS LIKE ME

Guysdrawer Com

Really fun layouts and easy to use, however $10 a month adds up if youre a small store

Bdbimports

Wow! I used other programs to create a email newsletter and somehow they always made it so hard to created. Soundest.com makes it so easy even to import email lists from my point of sale customers. Thank you for making it easier to send newsletter out.

BDB Imports

Kwaso2

Love it. Simple application. Makes my work a lot more easier!

Doherty Photography

Just sent my first campaign email. Love the app!