Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Nutrition Works

We love this app! It is great for keeping our clients and customers updated with our latest events and blog posts at our site nutritionworksedu.com. It is really easy to use so I don't have to spend too much time messing with it! I definitely recommend Soundest if you are planning on sending out newsletters! The fact that it's free is also super awesome!

Fashion Irina

Great app! Easy to use and navigate! Love the design, and the fact that is free it's amazing! Recommend it to anyone who needs to send emails!

Sparkle & Jade

Awesome app... and it's Free! I needed a quick and easy way to send New Product emails to our customers. This app made it simple to build a newsletter using a customize, pre-made template. Exactly what I was looking for. And did I mention that it is free?

Thank You!

Gadis

We use Soundest on 4 Shops we own.
THIS IS THE BEST EMAIL MARKETING SERVICE!

increase our sale by 11%.

highly recommended
fast support, fast response, friendly control panel, good prices.

thank you!

Cecil Lee

WELL. I haven't gotten into the whole app yet to see what it's about, but I can go ahead and say it's easy to navigate!

Offbeat Pondy

Super fun, super easy that's what Soundest is. Highly recommended for anyone to reach out!! Works like a breeze!!

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Soundest is simple and easy to use yet very powerful in what it offers. It's just one of the things that is too good to be true and is actually TRUE!

Hickory Ridge Soaps

Very easy app to use. No need to spend hours writing code. Everything is pretty much done for you. Just add pictures and text and you are done. I would definitely recommend this app.

Trendout, Enjoy Life

Hi, I have two e-commerce platforms and i use Soundest in both! Great app, it works very well, cool user experience, intuitive and easy to use. Yes i will recommend it to a friend. Go Soundest, go easy! :)

Romeu

Little Castle

Easy tool and able to let us customize the contain that i want. it is a great tool that i never use before.