Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Tulio

I'm enjoying the app for our store. It's easy to use and great how you can load it straight off your website, that save huge amounts of time. I just wish I could crop the pictures so I can make them look bigger in the email.

The White Robin

I found this app a bit tricky to get the hang of, but now I've got my head round it - just brilliant!

Luxury Ladies Lingerie

Excellent,does exactly what it should.

The Crystal Healing Shop

I use this app for my store at http://the-crystal-healing-shop.myshopify.com/ I think it is great. Its very easy use and it is a great tool for segmentation. The customer service is very good and very quick. I like the fact that free version offers you so many emails for free, the features for the free version is not that limited, like as they are with other similar apps.

Undersummers by CarrieRae

This app is a huge time saver. I've used other email apps and none are this easy! I love that my website information is automatically posted to emails. Thank you for this app!

Deborah Julian Art

Soundtest is everything it claims to be. The ease of use is remarkable, the reporting crisp and efficient. Most important, the templates are versatile and easy to use. I'm very glad I found and use this app.

AerialTech Inc.

Great app, lets you track who opened your emails, build campaigns etc. Very easy to use and build a pretty great looking newsletter easily. Highly recommended!!

The Clever Badger

Creates quality emails! We absolutely love this app, it took out a whole lot of trouble for us too :)

Roxy's Secrets

I absolutely love this app you can create quality emails to send to customers. You can also collect customers emails to create your very own email lists of you have not got this you need it you definitely won't delete it I promise if it had 10 stars it would be 10

Tono a Tono USA

Difficult to understand. The app dont get my new customers.