Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

The All-In-One Marketing Automation Platform with SMS and More

Nicotine River

GREAT APP! Thank you guys for the great service, templates and easy to use interface!

solairotan

Great app! So easy and professional looking

Boss Sports Nutrition

Great Product! Makes marketing easy!

Middle East Books and More

Great service! It's really helpful to look at the delivery report to see who opened and who did not. Clean, easy newsletter!

Supersonics Piano

Awesome app - easy and quick to use!

DownToEarthStudio

Great tool and totally free. Highly recommended! Friendly and easy to use within minutes.

Amazonias

i've been using soundest for about three years now, since i started my website, and i've been really very happy. over the years, i've seen the functionality expand a lot, and service has been really good. the interface is really simple to work with, and yet flexible at the same time. highly recommended!

tease tea

Absolutely amazing app. Can't believe its free. Literally had an e-blast sent to my database within minutes. It was very easy to export my mail chimp list and upload it on Soundest.

Poptaku

Originally I had written a review stating my dislike with Soundest. Since I published that review, I was contacted by the CEO of Soundest. He listened to all of my problems, helped me fix some and even took recommendations to heart. I do like Soundest quite a lot and their staff is made up of some great people. I would definitely recommend Soundest to all Shopify users.

Street Vibes Clothing

First review I've written, very pleased with the application. Allows you to monitor the results as well as create a great looking email! Best part in my opinion is that you can import products straight from your store. Only negative would be when it automatically lists the price it reads the price followed by GBP rather than using the pound sign. For example 47.99 GBP instead of £47.99. You can change this but its a bit of a hassle!
streetvibesclothing.com