Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Zebidah

Awesome App, Does everything it promises.
No Gimmicks no Crap.
Plain, simple, easy to use.

Thank you for being there.

Yash
Founder
www.zebiah.com

High Point Furniture Distributors

Does exactly what it states. Very nice app!

Black Royal

I LOVE this app. A great, free addition to my Shopify store. I would definitely recommend to others.

Offthecharts

Soundest is amazing. I love looking at the summaries of how many of our emails were opened, had links clicked, and how many conversions we received. It is the easiest way to send out effective, neat looking email blasts from Shopify.

Lovable Lashes

Great app! fast and easy to use!

Nw Rugs

Just an awesome app! Easy to use, great reporting with CTR. Adding a geographical breakdown would be my only suggestion. Overall, I love the app!

Roccos Pets

So easy to use! Best app out there!

Sami Paige Llc

Great app for the busy people running a business. I often forget to do a newsletter but with this app I can plan ahead and keep things running smoothly!!

Wrapstarzpro

Never done email marketing before as thought it was too much hassle, this just takes the hassle out and generates loads of website views and sales! Well done!

The Impart

I dont think marketing and emailing would be that much easy , i loved the software very much , and also need to say that their support and post sales were far much better , they solved my problem even in the midnight , i will definitely buy this one .