Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Trendout, Enjoy Life

Hi, I have two e-commerce platforms and i use Soundest in both! Great app, it works very well, cool user experience, intuitive and easy to use. Yes i will recommend it to a friend. Go Soundest, go easy! :)

Romeu

Little Castle

Easy tool and able to let us customize the contain that i want. it is a great tool that i never use before.

Love Designer Bags

Easy tool for creating beautiful and professional marketing emails. I've used well known email marketing tools and they don't compare in value to the ease and functionality of Soundest. Definitely recommend this!

Vastradi Jewels

Good tool for Email marketing. Awesome easily customizable themes.

Creation Nation

So far so good! App seems easy to download and use, and customer service is very good for a layman like me!

SweetSouthernSpecial

Great app! Great service! Love it!

Zasttra.com

This is great app and highly recommend. Looking forward to the rollout of more color templates.

Janani Jewels

Great App
Best User-Interface ever, easy to manage and effective in operation
Highly Recommended

Southland Cotton

Great app! Highly recommended.

K5 Optima Store

I downloaded this app last month with the intentions on using it for my store.

I never had a chance to actually use the app but had installed it into my theme.

I noticed I was not receiving as much mail from my customers as usual on my site, after awhile I noticed my shopify contact box on my site was not working and had not been ever since I downloaded this app to my store.

After spending an hour on the phone with Shopify, we discovered that this single app interferes with the send button of Shopify's contact box.

After removing this app, everything works fine again and my contact box is now working. This app has caused me to lose a ton of business and countless customers as they think they are sending me an email, but we never received it.

I cannot tell you how upset I am that I trusted an app like this to help my business, when it actuality it cost me a fortune over lost sales and angry customers.

You guys really need to look into this issue. Shopify has confirmed the issue and is escalating it to the top. Hopefully someone from Shopify reaches out to you guys so you can get this fixed and you don't affect anyone else's business.