Drive sales on autopilot
Automate your purchase funnel with fully automated, personalized emails and SMS messages that help you to win more customers and sell more.
Get started in minutes
Skip the tedious work with our single-click Shopify integration, ready-to-use email templates & automatic product import.
One app for all your needs
Handle all your marketing activities in one single platform and enjoy seamless usability without overpaying for separate apps.
About Omnisend Marketing Automation
Join fellow Shopify merchants that have trusted their email and marketing automation to Omnisend. Our platform connects your ecommerce business with potential and existing customers across multiple customer journey touchpoints.
Choose how to grow your email list
Have the freedom to decide how to turn your visitors into subscribers. Omnisend’s forms are mobile-friendly and fully customizable to your needs.
- Signup boxes - place an always-visible and non-intrusive signup widget so that your visitors can opt-in at any time.
- Popups - assign rules and decide which visitors get a popup invitation, including when and where.
- Wheel of Fortune - award your visitors with a prize in exchange for their email address.
- Landing pages - customize dedicated landing pages to any of your marketing campaign needs.
Design state-of-the-art newsletters in minutes
Skip all the tedious and time-consuming newsletter setup process. No need to code, integrate or learn anything new with our drag-and-drop Content Editor.
- Email templates - save your time with beautiful, out-of-the box newsletter templates that convert. Customize as you wish.
- Product Picker - import products and all the details right from your store with Omnisend’s signature feature.
- Product Recommender - add your bestselling or newest products to your emails with a single-click.
- CTR Boosters - incentivize your email recipients to take action with our interactive Scratch Card or Gift Box elements and customizable Discount Coupons.
Drive sales at scale
Email marketing automation is all about sending anticipated, contextualized and relevant messages at the right time. Capitalize on pre-built automation templates that you need to set up only once. Then, sit & watch your sales growing on autopilot with:
- Welcome emails - Greet your shoppers and introduce your brand right after signup.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery - Win back lost of orders by reaching your shoppers that have abandoned their shopping cart.
- Confirmation emails - Send branded and automatic order, shipment and cancellation confirmations.
- Post-purchase emails - Reactivate your customers with a series of messages designed to drive repeat sale.
Use better personalization
Eliminate the guesswork with our flexible customer segmentation. Put your data to work and send relevant, highly targeted messages that meet your customers' buying intent and expectations.
Always available support
We give you stellar support and helpful advice anytime you need it. We’re available 24/7 for all—both Free and paid plan users.
Omnisend is a perfect alternative to Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Conversio, Active Campaign.
Try all Omnisend features free for 14-days trial. After 14-days, you decide whether to keep paid features or keep using our Free plan that help you grow.
- Email Collection Bar by Hextom,
External Charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
Paid plans starting from $10/mo, based on number of subscribers.
Overall rating Based on 2074 reviews
Most recent reviews
My Beauty Cartel
My Beauty Cartel I was looking for an easy app for my marketing campaigns and I am very happy with Omnisend, it's simple, anyone can follow the instructions and so far so good. Thank you.
I've been looking for a smooth, seamless app for my email campaigns! This is better than MailChimp or any other app i've used in the last 8 months.
I signed up, spent a couple hours designing a really cool email to our customers, was so excited about launching it to only to have our account suspended. They are asking me to clean up my customer email list. It was even mentioned that emails over a year old need to be removed because they could potentially be unmonitored addresses or possible emails that were not opted-in by the customer. So right off the bat they are accusing me of being a Spammer. This is rubbish because our list is from customer who either signed up in our store or online to receive updates, coupons, and so forth from us. After reading the lower rated reviews I see that I am not the only one that encountered this.