Omnisend: Email Marketing

Omnisend: Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Email marketing automation +SMS, Facebook & Google retargeting

TheGamerShop

Great App. Very Helpful.............................................................................

Shop Wise Matter

Easy to use mostly for beginners like me. user-friendly. easy to manipulate and access. would totally recommend mostly to those beginners out there.

One Boutik

This app is great. Easy to set-up with step by step instruction. Game changer for my business! Highly recommend!

Verdier Jewelry

So far Omnisend looks fantastic. A lot of things I was looking for to make email marketing more efficient and clean and automated.

Help team is quick and friendly and clear. Great so far!

Looking forward to digging deeper...

Pixie Posh Apparel

I have used this app to create my 1st email promotion. So easy to use for a beginner! Thank you Omnisend.

T3chouse

I used to this app to help me with promoting my store through emails. It was a very fluid and easy set-up. I was impressed with the user friendly windows it provided. Every window would be so simple to navigate and provided a step-by-step walk-through of what needed to be done next. It also offers tips on how to be more successful!

iGen exclusives

i love it bestever bestever bestever yes i enjoyed it so much bestever bestever bestever free trial 1

Cotton Threads

very nice app . good for beginner . easy to use , service support is excellent , user friendly app . i tried few app before for email marketing . this one is best .

DefendItYourself.com

I use this app for my store https://defendityourself.com all the automations are great and support chat is fast!

melonseta

Muy intuitivo de utilizar! Soy nuevo en esto de aplicaciones para web y despues de probar varios que me recomendaron me quedo con omnisend por su sencillez. Sin ninguna duda destaca por encima del el resto.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 225 226