Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

TonerParts

I used this App for my email marketing and it works GREAT.
Best customer service and best platform for my 47,000 client.
Very nice design for segmentation and very easy to create email campaigns.
I recommend this App to any size businesses.
Thanks to great customer service.

Easy KETO

I couldn't install the code to integrate my Shopify newsletter and Omnisend, I contacted support and they did it for us that morning. Great support, really fast.

BJJ MALL

The greatest app ever! Very easy to set up a campaign, to create the content and so on. Also check their blog for more info about marketing.

leathermshop

Egyszerű a használata. Minden kezdő webáruháznak nagyszerű segítség lehet. Jó hogy megtaláltam szt az alkalmazást. Köszönöm! :)

Zenz HK

very quick response from Polina and Arina. The functions and integrations are amazing. By far the best I've ever tried

Always Knitting and Sewing

Loving using the omnisend app, really easy to use, integrates with shopify. Really love the gift box option and scratch cards

WiseRanker.com

Their Support is NOT good. I have more than one account. EVERY support question I ask takes about 2 days to get a reply to, and the reply is ALWAYS the question I asked reworded. So they NEVER give an answer, they just reply with your same question. So answering a support question with another question is not support.

November 13, 2019

WiseRanker.com we are truly sorry you had this experience, it is our fault that the service was delayed and the response was not what you expected. We have checked your case and Silvia responded to you with a possible scenario for the advanced automation you are trying to set up. You can achieve great things working with contact tags, may we suggest watching the webinar recording about advanced automation, where our Success Manager Laurynas shares some specific use cases to help you get more sales? Link here: https://support.omnisend.com/en/articles/3473973-success-with-omnisend-accelerating-growth-with-automation

EnoughSaid

So far so good. The app is pretty easy to use and I like the email layout that they already have. I also like I can see real time when future customers are on my sight and be selective to who you are planning emailing too.

No complaints.

Hope and Harvest

I have just used this app for the first time. I found it really user friendly, fast and looks great. The templates that are available are quick and easy to use also. Definitely will use again.

Bells Fine Art

I would recommend Omnisend because it is modern looking and user friendly. It's not perfect. Somethings are hard to work out but the support is great. They respond quickly and help you for as long as you need it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 318 319