Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

VIP Hund

Easy to use and works very good! Nice with a free plan to use in the beginning when setting everything up

Panssari.fi

Quite good app. Easy to setup workflows and customize the letters. One big flaw for me is that you can't add VAT as a separate row in the order confirmation letters. In Nordic countries business customers will need structure like this: Price (VAT0%) + VAT = Price (total). Shopify calculates VAT so I believe it would be possible to do.

Love Changes Things

I use this app to provide a sign-up box on my website, to send email blasts, and to send a sequence of abandoned cart emails. It allows you to segment your audience and even connects to Facebook to create custom audiences/lookalike audiences based on your subscriber list. I haven't had any trouble with the app and cannot recommend it enough. I've been using it for about two years on the paid version (not pro).

BIOSANNA

Great app, use a lot and everything works as it should. Has a lot of functions and integrations with other apps. At the beggining need some time to get familiar but then you will love it. Also support is very fast and superior. Very satisfied customer.

ObjectsHQ

Excellent! Will has provided excellent service and a smooth onboarding! Was previously with Klaviyo and was convoluted with the UI. Highly recommend Omnisend! Check it out for yourself: https://www.objectshq.com/

Rytrus

I had a very had time deciding between Omnisend vs Klaviyo + SMS Bump and I was on the verge of using Omnisend, I've tested out Omnisend which has many great features that Klaviyo does not have and furthermore better pricing as well, and it has it's own SMS marketing which integrates well with the email flow. However, I just find that SMS Bump has a more powerful SMS marketing platform than Omnisend (Omnisend's SMS platform is more to support the email marketing) and SMS Bump is not able to integrate and sync contacts with Omnisend, so I have no choice but to use SMS Bump with Klaviyo, otherwise I would definitely choose Omnisend over Klaviyo. If Omnisend's SMS platform is able to by it be a marketing platform without relying on it's email marketing, for example, perform abandoned cart reminders with unique discount codes that can be directly applied to the shopping cart when the customer clicks on a link in the SMS, then perhaps I might switch over to Omnisend some day, or if perhaps Klaviyo & SMS Bump gives me a lot of headache. But I do think Omnisend is a great app to use.

Maesdi

Increíble, muy buena aplicación y buen precio. Muy recomendable el uso de esta app, un gusto poder usarla.

Kickerball

This is the best email app on Shopify. Integrates seamlessly, staff always has the answer if you run into trouble. The automated funnels have driven a lot of revenue for us.

Rolled Up

Five stars. Getting set up with Omnisend has been, very, very, easy. Having used four other alternatives, I'm greatly impressed by the ease of onboarding and getting started. Not just with the connection to Shopify, but also the ability to create dedicated signup forms which convert. In less than 15 minutes I created a meme, landing page, and started capturing emails. Thankfully, the most common flows were already set up, so I just uploaded some images, edited the copy, and watch the sends go out. Would recommend to a friend, coworker, or mother-in-law.

Dinluksus.dk

Fine app, poor support. Dont wanna help setup their app, so we actually can get the benifits. They refer to some Youtube etc. not a good customer experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 388 389