Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Sell More with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

ThumbThings Finger Puppets - Official Store

SO far so good!! just sent the first campaign, we'll see how it goes. Set up was a breeze, beautiful & easy-to-use interface, emails look nice and I have a high degree of confidence it was worth the time. Looking forward to seeing results.

VNMshop

All the emails I try to send with Omnisend are not ending up in my inbox, but in spam or between the promotions. It feels like a waste to send emails this way

November 26, 2020

Sorry to hear you ran into this issue. Deliverability is a complex topic, and it highly depends on your sending practice, email content, and the contact list. First, you should get rid of old inactive emails on your list. The next step is to get a custom domain for your sending. And finally, improve your newsletter content. Xenia has already reached out to you with some recommendations via email. We are waiting for your response!

Universe Beauty

From install & set up to email campaign deployment: 120 minutes. Can't beat that with other clunky or dysfunctional apps. So far so good with the omniboys!

Cups Of Steel

This app is easy to navigate , just starting to use it for my black Friday promo and so far I really like it .

Studio Style

Love this! I love how you can save templates and edit based on what the marketing need is. Easy to learn.

Le Socque

This app is fairly easy to use and has a number of standard templates that you can just work with. However the colour scheme and the font may not be the best but does the job for retargeting.

Florian Botanicals

I spent the morning in a bit of overwhelm but a quick reach out to the support team resolved all my issues. The service was friendly, efficient and handled with patience. Thank you Onmisend.

Soulsentials

I downloaded this app to send out marketing messages to my customers. Very user friendly, definitely recommend!

Hellooriday

It was really straightforward to understand multiple functions on Omnisend. I put several months of effort to set up the campaigns.. But it's my fault. It was definitely worth studying it. Their blog content is also timely and helpful. I usually try to reach out to get help from their customer support team, but it was so easy so I could do it almost everything by myself. I might seek for help some day if I move on to the next level, but they can help me, with no doubt.

Lethato

I Often used Omnised for our website to send emails to our customers . The Work Flow of the email is really impressive. Really Like the App. Great Support Team. Love to work with the Omnisend...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 377 378