Omnisend Email Marketing

Omnisend Email Marketing

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with SMS, messengers, push

My Little Mascara Club

SO MUCH NICER THAN KLAVIYO! And, just as powerful - if not more.

I love Omnisend so much. In my brand, the ability to make things beautiful really matters. And, Omnisend offers so much more when it comes to pop up design, campaign design, templates, and gamification of the user experience. Those little things really make a difference in conversions.

Pair that with all the smart features like audience integration for ads and advanced segmentation - it's unbeatable in my eyes. SMS is like 5x cheaper than Klaviyo, too.

The only thing missing is a more robust list of integration partners. They are working on getting recharge to have an abandon cart trigger, which will be a big help. And, I'd love to see them integrate with ThriveCart as I still use that for some landing pages. They only have one quiz integration and that company is wonky, I hope they either build in simple quiz functionality or partner with more options. But, since they have a Zapier connection all these things can be worked around, for now.

So, so, happy I chose Omnisend.

Igor Ilchuk Art

Very nice good I love it oh my god i had such a long email list now its all good i sent everything out in a nice template

Auntie's Magical Diaper Cakes & More LLC

I am new to all of this and Omnisend has been EASY to learn and manage. So far, I have watched 3 videos from Omnisend about setting things up with workflow and sending out newsletters. I am excited to continue using this app and see it help me help my business.

Sakura Blossom Lashes and Cosmetics

This is a very good app. Everyone is very helpful if I have any issues with anything on the site. Fits my shop very well.

Papaya Kids

I'm new at email marketing, and I tried many emailing automation apps, and by far Omnisend has the best price/quality relation and its extremely easy to use. I highly recommend Omnisend

Sneakerstox Store

Great app! It really helps me work with my site subscribers! I will gradually develop here! Thanks!!

Règne Animal

Scammy app, the free plan doesn't exist even if we don't use the app. They stop the automation without notice

July 1, 2020

Oh no, you are mistaken, we have a FREE plan. Customers on the free plan can send email campaigns, up to 2000 emails per day! More, you can setup signup forms, including a Popup on your store, use our advanced segmentation feature to target your audience for best deliverability results, and utilize the reports to check opens, clicks, sales rates, and more! Detailed pricing plans here >> https://www.omnisend.com/pricing/
If you need more time testing our app, just reach out to suppor@omnisend.com and we will grant more trial days for you :)

DeKeyser Los Angeles

Am new to this and Omnisend walked me through everything I needed to know. Easy to use, easy to understand.

wolddress

On this application description page, I did not find any description of the validity period.

Now, the 50% off coupon code they provided has expired. Very disappointed.

And, at this moment. They still show this coupon code.

July 1, 2020

Hey, don't be disappointed, we will, of course, apply the discount for you since it only ended a few hours ago :) Serge is already reaching out to you.

Betterment

Big fan of Omnisend. They've grown up quite fast and offer enterprise level features with ease. I've set up my flows and designed beautiful emails in just a matter of days. It used to take ages on Klaviy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 361 362