Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Send emails, newsletters, SMS. Grow subscribers with popups.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Los Jabones de Mi Mujer

Location Spain

Great for my campaigns. Very happy with the results. Would recommend to anyone looking for consistent campaign marketing.

Blanche + Co.

The support from Omnisend has been amazing!! I love the chat option and they responded to me very quickly and resolved my issues perfectly.

MTC Kitchen Home : Japanese Grocery Delivery to NY & NJ

The Omnisend is simple yet functional and the support is exceptional. They respond my inquiries quickly and if anything was not solved, they provide us with the solution later for sure. Thank you.

The Cashmere Goat

Five stars for Omnisend support -- Luiz was quickly responsive (even though it was before 9am EST), and had an easy solution for me, including screenshots. The fix was made to our automated form within minutes.

stehamilton

I downloaded this app to help with a customised email confirmation for one of the products available to purchase on my website. I've contacted support twice now with general enquiries and they have got back to me really quickly and been super helpful. Would highly recommend this app!

CasaSoyer

Location Peru

Nice customer service... I am very happy using Omnisend... very recommended. Kristina was very helpfully

LIFE and DOG

I really love using Omnisend, it's very easy to understand and has many great included benefits for free. The support is great, and Deniz was SO quick to help, positive, and thorough. <3

Hoi Bo

Great app and the customer service is amazing. They are quick to respond and answer any questions you have. Should out to Salma for all the help.

SuperiorCare.Pet

Amazing app, super user-friendly, countless possibilities for creative people, and amazing templates for those, who don't have the time. Support was great too! Shoutout to Kristina

Goosh Beauty

Location Australia

Kristina was a great help! Replied to my message and fixed my issue in less that 3 mins. The app is super easy to use and very well set out :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 469 470