Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Collectiv Co.

Seamless integration with Shopify. So far have had a great experience. The platform seemed easier to use than MailChimp and I think they e-mails looked better overall.

One Stop Pet Shop

Such a clever app. Makes other marketing apps seem archaic, this is so user friendly...so clever to use. So SIMPLE!

Silki Mx

I highly recommend it. The application helped us a lot in our first email marketing campaign, for beginners it is very easy to use, it has a lot of functionalities for the design of the content and the best thing is that the user experience is impressive, we are very happy of how easy it was to have our first email marketing campaign for our online store.

Sixty Stax

We switched from mailchimp to omnisend when the mailchimp / shopify integration ended. So far, we have been pleased with everything omnisend has to offer / the transition has been seamless.

Modern Tourist Guelph

I recently switched over to omnisend from mailchimp for our shopify store...I did some extensive research on what one seemed to be the best fit and decided on OMnisend and it has been nothing but AMAZING.

Everything has been so easy to switch over and start it up. I ran into one snag with the newsletter button and contacted support who responded right away and took care of it for me. I have the free account and am totally blown away with how great it is so far!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Eco Camping Shop

I had issues with verifying one of my emails and customer support was super fast and helpful in helping me resolve the issue. I highly recommend!

TopDivine

I really love this app. Super easy to use and good descriptions on making different campaigns. It will be fun to see how the results will be

Tea Horse Treasures

I have used Omnisend for about a year. I am now opening a new store and have searched high and low, examined all the marketing automation options to see if I could find an alternative the is better - and - I am definitely using Omnisend to use for my new store. What's REALLY GOOD? The drag and drop editor takes a little time to get used to but it is super powerful and I have found nothing like it in any other marketing automation application. You can create spectacular forms for Welcome, Order Confirmation, etc. You can automatically pick products from your store to include in forms to include in order confirmation to create Upsells, etc. Now - What is REALLY GREAT? Support. Omnisend has the best, friendliest and accurate tech support you could find anywhere. They go the extra mile to understand what you need to accomplish and then provide the resources to get it done. Just Superlative. Why would I write such a glowing review? Because it is true. I have no connection with Omnisend but I am sure an informal ambassador now and they deserve it.

Boga Boga

I couldn't be more happier that Mailchimp and Shopify severed their biz relationship...I probably wouldn't have ever discovered Omnisend.

Bandwagon Champs

We switched from Mailchimp to Omnisend. Best decision we could have made. The drag and drop features for creating new emails and we really like the menu features to add links. Highly recommend. It's very user friendly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 284 285