Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

by Omnisend

Top rated email marketing app with omnichannel approach

Aussiewholesalegems

So far very easy to use. Looking forward to the potential business benefits of it in the near future.

Tik Tops

Very good function . I created several campaigns to excute email marking .Hope will get more order .

Lux Low

Easy and intuitive. It helped me a lot to reach my customers in a very professional way. Will use it more often.

Birds on Bikes

I have just used Omnisend for the first time to create a newsletter and I absolutely love it. Very simple and easy to use and understand. I have also set up some email responders and they were just as easy. Love it

Cute Jewels

Absolutely amazing application. Great Automation, Campaigns, Forms and Prompt Customer Support. The problem is with Shopify however where I'm unable to disable shipping confirmation so the customer gets 2 mails instead of one. Omnisend offers an amazing all in one email marketing and forms solution from exit intent, standard to wheel of fortune popups. Automatic generated discounts from within omnisend as well. Pricing is extremely competitive and ten times better than klaviyo. Definitely purchasing their plan and I recommend others to try the 14 day free trial and use it. You'll end up buying it. Because it combines all the features of 10/20 apps on shopify in an intuitive interface for 16.99 / month.

Willow Run Boutique

Love the ease of using this app. the only downfall is automation, but thankfully Shopify still has its default automation email I can use for abandoned checkouts (one day I'll pay for the feature here!) Overall, its a nice email marketing tool and is quite simple to utilize!

Covetella

Highly recommend this for companies who are looking for a better alternative to MailChimp. Transitioned from mail chimp to Omnisend and it has been extremely user-friendly and provides more flexibility. Easy to build emails and newsletters with a variety of design options available. Automated and segmented emails made very easy to construct.

Unforgettable Products

So far this app is great. Easy to work with and integrates into your store very easily. Creating an email campaign has never been easy for me and Omnisend definitely made it a breeze. I'll keep you posted with how it goes. loving it so far!

Kalani's Kinky Hair Boutique kinky & klassy

I installed this app to use on my store because of the many failed attempts to successfully use other similar apps. I found the customer service to be extremely helpful and patient as they walked me through the process. Now that several of the features are up and running on my store I am very hopeful that they will help me secure the conversions my store deserves.

nutramoon

i used this app to help me with my emails Marketing i really like it save me allot of time and i like it that its have the email automation
and very easy to use !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 295 296