Omnisend Marketing Automation

Omnisend Marketing Automation

by Omnisend

Email & marketing automation that helps you sell more

Based on 2088 reviews

1 - 10 of 2088 reviews

Enya's Attic

Great, easy-to-use app. I had some trouble with earlier email marketing apps so it's such a relief to now be using Omnisend. A big plus is also the fantastic support team who get back to you within minutes if you have an issue. Love. This. App.

Eliot Grey

I just started to use this app today to design my email I was able to do it really fast, made corrections and finally learned how to import my previous email sign- ups from Privy. Super easy all the way around. I LOVE this app!

VEXMIND

I absolutely love Omnisend. I have been with them for years, and I am glad to continue using them on all website ventures I travel.

jane bakes inc

Great APP. Template choices are many and are modern, clean and very easy to navigate. Can customize templates as well with no coding knowledge needed.

Zevvly

I've tried a bunch of the other main email tools and this one is by far the best and easiest to use. The support is amazing as well, and the UI and interface is intuitive and modern. Being able to create popups takes out the need for a lot of other apps as well.

Today’s Fan

I use this app to add subscribers. Definitely user friendly and customizable by phone. Perfect for us at TodaysFan.com

Capital Vending

i used this app to capture leads and all my other marketing popups thank you email stacks more. easy to follow for beginner would recomend for anyone to use

My Eclectic Christmas Fantasy™

I just downloaded the app and it's awesome! I've always struggled with email campaigns, but this app walks you through every step! It's useful and is helping me to build my email list! I love it and the templates are easy to use and professional. Great App!

Accessory Lab

Just the best Shopify app email app I'v used, I've tried a number of different apps, this is the easiest to use with the best support

Great Yarns

I finally decided to try Omnisend for my email marketing after a year using one of the other REALLY big ones out there. Importing a file of my 2000 contacts was a piece of cake. The Omnisend templates and content editor were quite a bit simpler to use and the result...way more professional looking. Experiment over! I'm going with Omnisend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 208 209