Omnisend Email Marketing & SMS

Email Marketing, Newsletter, SMS, Abandoned Cart & Pop Up

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Muscle Station

Location Australia

Just started my business with these amazing people. First and best part instant support so its 24/7, so you do not need wait for next day. Yes sometime its little waiting for reply but acceptable. Features are really impressive compare to others APP and most important Reasonable. I have just switch my account from one of the good company but no regret. All customer service members are very responsive with great support. Special thanks to "BASSMA" to bear with me . As I am very bad in technical term but she did not leave my hand and help me to cross over. All the very best to all of you and keep doing good work. Lets start my business journey with safe hands:)

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Kristina offered me great support from day one of using this app I think I have tried all of the apps that do this kind of job and this seems to be the most intuitive and configurable out there. Top marks (so far!)

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany

actually I found this app here very good, however I have a small problem and wrote to the support, for 3 days I get no answer, unfortunately. As I said, generally a good app, but the support does not respond. Does anyone know a trick how to get a response?

July 2, 2022

Hello there, and thank you for taking the time to leave feedback!

We are thrilled to see that you are enjoying our app! Unfortunately, no support tickets were submitted from your account. Our support representative has contacted you to ensure that we can assist you with all of your inquiries.

Have a fantastic day!

Snow Skin Co

This app is great and helps with our email marketing needs. An issue arose and Sanya provided excellent customer support sticking with us throughout it all. Thanks Sanya & Omnisend. Give her a raise!

Sathera

So far so good! Very easy to use - super intuitive and streamlined. Bassma, from customer support, was helpful in assisting with an inquiry. Thanks Omnisend!

StumpCraft

Very happy with Omnisend as our Email Marketing Hub (and soon to expand to SMS): excellent functionality, constantly in development, responsive and excellent tech support.

RINI

First time using Omnisend and I can already tell how user friendly this email marketing service is. I had some questions setting up the automation and Daryna was super helpful in providing support, working through our specifications and issues were resolved quickly and efficiently.

elago

The people are really helpful whenever I try to solve an issue. I'm not a developer so had struggled a lot setting up our store but everyone was really quick replying to my questions and all the solutions worked out!

Klean Freak

We have loved using Omnisend for our email marketing platform. It has been very user friendly to create emails and automated emails. The support team gets back to you in a very timely manner and are very helpful.
Would definitely recommend!

BuyNebraska.com

Omnisend is a WONDERFUL email marketing app with several tools to up your marketing game! Super easy to view analytics, create templates, and create the BEST emails for customers. They also have several useful guide videos that cover any topic you need help on. Today I needed assistance and I luckily was guided to Kristina who gave me amazing assistance. She was super kind and was very quick with responding and assisting me. I truly appreciate her help! I highly recommend this app to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 433 434