Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to efficiently upload and sync products from Shopify to OnBuy. They value features like inventory and order syncing, and product profiling. The app's performance is praised for its smooth operation and ability to handle large volumes of products. Merchants also highlight the exceptional customer support, noting their responsiveness and expertise. Despite some finding the initial setup complex, the support team is always ready to assist. The app's automation capabilities and customization options are also appreciated, as is its seamless integration with OnBuy and Shopify. Continuous improvements in performance over time are noted.

March 5, 2021

I'm new to onbuy and trying to upload my products, this app seems great for the integration and makes everything so much easier! I did come across some difficulty, but the team are super responsive and have dealt with everything very quickly, helping me and fixing things for me where necessary.

Aspire Art Glass
6 months using the app
July 30, 2021

Fantastic app and team they are always willing to help and will help you through the whole process. I have 2 other apps with this company and am very impressed with their service. Fantastic people and first class app.

Sunukerr
6 months using the app
February 19, 2021

Best support ever! the guys are very fast to solve the problems and the app does is work properly !

Expital
October 6, 2020

This app is great, the team assisted me with all my questions. I know the app is new, so it was a little bit confusing for me in the beginning but with the help of a ced rep, all my questions and concerns were answered. My products were able to be listed within a few days of installation. The ced team helped me in creating the proper profiles and choosing the correct categories for my products. They would even skype and Whatsapp with me to provide better assistance. As with all my ced apps the ced team is always responsive and ready to help me. Now I don't have to worry about over selling my products.
Thank you for another great app CED!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC
CedCommerce replied October 10, 2020

Greetings from CedCommerce!

Your words mean a lot to us.Thank you for your appreciation. We know the complexities of the big marketplaces. Still, we keep trying to provide you with maximum optimized & automatic features to don't need to spend hours setting up your business on the OnBuy marketplace. It easily integrates your Shopify store with your OnBuy account so that your products get listed quickly on OnBuy. We put customer satisfaction as our priority and our support team is there to help you 24*7.

Thanks & best regards
Team CedCommerce

Edited May 26, 2021

Great onboarding process with super helpful team to make sure my product feed is working correctly. The customer support advised me how to import my products correctly, there were a couple synchornisation issues to overcome and then my products were all imported to OnBuy after a couple of days. This has saved me hours of time importing each Sku on by one and would definitely recommend.

DREAMSILK
October 12, 2021

Without help from Geetika I would still be trying to work out how to get my products listed on Onbuy.
She uploaded and profiled my items and was very efficient and friendly.

Blissimi
August 24, 2021

Such an easy integration and can't stress how helpful the support team are. It makes all the difference.

Mango Tree Knobs
February 5, 2021

Used the app to upload my products to OnBuy. I'm not very technical so was really pleased with their responsive and helpful customer service

Giddy Goat Toys
January 21, 2022

Excellent support and it looks like it does what it says on the tin. I now have all my listings & stock in FBA linked to Shopify & Onbuy.

SourceForMe
3 months using the app
February 5, 2021

Very patient with me for almost 3 hours, still some work for me to do to get my listings ready for Onbuy, but support so far was great. Thank you.

seasonalhomeonline.co.uk