OnBuy Integration

Sell with OnBuy, the fastest-growing marketplace in the world

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

IEWAREHOUSE

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing customer care is done by Geetika, thank you so much to look after my onbuy store, you really have a gem, the app it's self so easy that anyone can integrate the items, fast pushing to the market and the results are really promising, keep it up and you really an asset the Cedcommerce, Will do more business with Cedcommerce in Future

My Bedroom Gym

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had some trouble uploading my products to the OnBuy marketplace. Fortunately enough the CED support team guided me through each and every step. The intricate details of the whole ordeal were crystal clear, to be honest, that helped me a lot with the Shopify App. Getting professional help is somewhat of a rare occurrence these days, but I’m glad I found the right team at the right time. CED is pretty good when it comes to work ethics.

seasonalhomeonline.co.uk

Very patient with me for almost 3 hours, still some work for me to do to get my listings ready for Onbuy, but support so far was great. Thank you.

Louise's Party Deals

Use the app to upload to my on buy account. I'm not at all technical and would have given up if it wasn't for the excellent customer service who are there to assist and guide me every step of the way. Amazing service very responsive to all my queries many thanks for all your help

Giddy Goat Toys

Used the app to upload my products to OnBuy. I'm not very technical so was really pleased with their responsive and helpful customer service

Le Ravishe Beauty Mart

Very easily synced my inventory to OnBuy. The product profiling feature is also a plus. My orders are also synced to my store. Great app - all Cedcommerce apps are awesome! Our company has become like family with Cedcommerce, we have 5 of their apps.

ahmony

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app did not do what the guys promised it would do. I had a chat with them before subscribing, they told me the app will synchronise inventory and order automatically. After subscribing the story was completely different: 1. the uploading of the first 10,000 SKUs will be done free, any other addition will be subjected to additional price; 2. The mapping of the inventory with the marketplace catalogue is manually done. And they were directing me on how to do the mapping, I had no clue of what they were telling me to do, so I paid them additional money to do it for me. We agreed the job will be done in two weeks. After two weeks, it was another story again, I still needed to add some other details to each of the SKUs, meanwhile, all my items uploaded to google shopping and facebook easily without any issue. But since they wanted additional details to be added before it can be mapped on their app, I paid them yet additional money for them to do it and be sure my items are listed on the market place. After two months, they did not do half of the job, even many of the ones they listed were listed in the wrong categories, which is as good as not being listed at all. It was a different story again!!. Meanwhile, they requested that all the payments should be paid through shopify, and that was what I did. But when I reported the problem to shopify, shopify simply sympathize with me and said the policy is that they cannot refund money paid to developpers, unless the developper agree to it. They refused to agree to the refund of the money. So I lost all the money both for subscription and the additional money for them to do the job, no work is done, and they wasted my time. No single truth comes from their mouth. They don't know what they are doing.

December 10, 2021

We extremely regret that you had an unsatisfactory experience with our solution (or service) and assure you that we will do everything necessary to overcome this. Best in class solutions and customer satisfaction are our priorities. Our solutions are tested and improved on a regular basis since we believe there is always a room for improvement and that will surely happen in your case as well. Let us collaborate again and get this problem solved once for all. Hoping for your cooperation.

Onsquare

Great group of folks. Always on hand to help with any problems. Their response times are especially impressive. Highly recommended.

Plants By Post

Fantastic app and team they are always willing to help and will help you through the whole process. I have 2 other apps with this company and am very impressed with their service. Fantastic people and first class app.

November 19, 2020

Dear Plant by Post

We at team CedCommerce are extremely thankful to you, Plants by Post, for leaving us such a heavenly review.
Client satisfaction has always been our primary goal and for that we are available 24x7 making substantial efforts to meet desires like yours. It gave us immense pleasure to hear that you are very impressed with our service. We will strive to continue on this path and all we desire from your end is to stay connected with us along these lines.

Much appreciated and Regards.
Team CedCommerce.

6TN

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've used this app from day 1 and here is my experience. The app was buggy and needed some things ironed out but was overall functional. The team at CED have since sorted the problems and it runs all day long and does exactly what it says on the tin - imports orders from Onbuy and allows you to sell there with little or no hassle. I'm sure further improvements will also be made over time. I use CED for a few apps and find them all to do what they are supposed to.

November 19, 2020

Dear 6TN
We are really glad to hear that you found our app useful. 'Streamlining the way of selling' is what we do best and your valuable feedback helped us improve our app even more. We assure to keep updating our services and apps on a regular basis to make your selling campaign friction-less.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here. We are more than willing to hear in case you have any further concerns.

Regards