Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

philippe dupré shop.com

ca marche vraiment j'ai vue mes campagne sur les raiseaux sociaux
j'ai confiance et je pence que ca va marché

May 28, 2021

Cher client, merci d'avoir partagé votre avis. Cependant, nous donner un avis 3 étoiles sans aucune raison nuit vraiment à notre note.

CUTE PETS 2021 Store

A great app that looks like a post management assistant with a unique design and has an automatic posting feature

Fine Art by Ane

It has been very helpful to me. The scheduling on auto-pilot is and the creation of hashtags is a time-saver. It took me a while to figure it all out but only because I am learning so many different things at once. I recommend it.

May 21, 2021

Thanks for your review. We really appreciate your recognition.

Dogify and Co.

That app Is great, i setup a schedule of products I wish to advertise and then it dose it all for me

May 21, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for your appreciation.

Letsvolant

It's only been a few days since I used it, but I'm very satisfied. It would be even better if the function to upload my posts on multiple dates or repeatedly is added.

M&J Services

Easy to work around. No need of special training on this app. Integrates will mostly all social media platforms

KazaGoods-Home

Good app ! I like it a lot. It is very helpful for scheduling my posts on FB for the entire week. I need to find it equivalent for Pinterest.

PESISTTEMA

WoooW really BEst... easy to use and work with this app... actualy for me becouse i dont know so much about the computers ...

Angel’s E-commerce

So helpful wonderful app! I love this app, please add more platforms like Snapchat, Pinterest and Whatsapp, telegram thanks so much.

Optic-Fashions

You guys rock!!! I love it and it lets me post very easy. I highly recommend this app to all. Thank you