Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Just Decorate

Just installed the app. The app pulls your product feed and will auto-post across FB and insta. I already have the next few weeks on content ready to go. This was easy and great.

AlchePharma

An incredible amount of functionality within a vast range of multiple social media accounts. I have tried many Posting APPs and being free to try was not as important to me as the returns. Currently, though I am very impressed, and would not have any hesitation in recommending this APP to other vendors. Thanks, Ralph Turhiano CEO AlchePharma

VacationGrabs

This app is awesome!! I am not a fan of spending my time on social liking, loving and following so Onollo is such a time-saver for me. They're taking care of my social presence while I spend time doing what I love like sourcing products.

PUSSATELI IMPORTS

otimo app, recomendo a todos, posta em todas as redes sociais, assim facilita muito nosso trabalho, parabens para o desenvolvedor

Orkneyology

Just starting using this but so far it compares very favorably with other scheduling apps I've tried. Thank you!

M-EGVA

J'utilise cette App depuis quelques jours, j'adore, très facile d'utilisation, je l'ai adopté en très peu de temps, elle effectue un travail remarquable. En plus elle est gratuite.

AccessHub

Being a new store and one man shop this app has allowed "me" to become "we". Seemles intergation with FB, IG and twitter which I use. Looking forward to great things from this developer. Keep up the good work!!

Vitali-Chi - Here To Heal

Really good for auto posting products. However, would have liked to do the same with blog posts. Also, would have preferred a few more social networks than the 4 offered.

Static Edge

Really easy to use. I have really liked this app. The auto posting is a God-send. just set it the way you want and walk off!

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace

I'm very impressed with the ease of posting. They think of everything! I'm looking forward to learning more and seeing the traffic come to my store. Updated: I have experienced effortless posting to my social media sites and when I've needed assistance, the customer service is 'second to none'. I highly recommend this app.