Instagram & Facebook marketing

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

From $3/month

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

White Lavender Boutique

Liked this app until 3 days ago. Hasn't posted anything from my campaign. I resynced my store now it only shows the next 5 days then nothing. No one responded to my chat messages either.

June 1, 2022

Dear customer, thanks for your review. I saw your message. Could you share with us the error message that you are getting? It will help us to diagnose the issue. Thank you!

Artin | CEO of Onollo

Jimmy Lee Leathers

Keeps changing the rules on how many posts it will make, REFUND MY $10 I did not even USE your system on 4-21-2022 * UPDATE: Company refunded my money, was on top of the error & fixed the issue

April 21, 2022

Dear customer, sorry for the charge. We use the Shopify system, it's not our billing system. Let me review the issue and process a full refund for you. No worries.

EmpressKorea

Location Macao SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I just started to use this app. So far so good. I am gonna test it.
I don't know how to post more than 1 in day automatically.
Let me figure it out the other things and I write down more review.

September 24, 2021

Dear customer, my name is Artin. I'm the CEO of Onollo. Feel free to contact me directly at ab@onollo.com with any questions.

"I don't know how to post more than 1 in day"
In the autopilot scheduling section, there's Plus sign icon. Click on it and it will add another time option :)

Let me know if you have any further questions. We are here for you.
Thank you!

Charmed Moonpets

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have installed this app in order to help me with posting on my social media accounts. It has helped me, although there were times where it was sort of difficult to manage. Especially when I've already customised the details, and yet the one that was posted was a different one. I wish it didn't happen like that.

May 21, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for writing such a detailed review. I'd like to learn about your difficulties and see how can we improve Onollo for you. If you ever encounter any issues with Onollo please send me an email at ab@onollo.com - Artin

66VIBES

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed the app and so far seems great. Haven't auto posted anything yet. 4 stars because there is still a big room for improvement. Like, to have the ability to control hashtags edit the current ones and add more defaults, Price tag to show WAS and NOW not just one price shown, Excerpt of the description (some descriptions are quite long and I noticed, it makes the post look ugly), Random templates to choose from and to be used for posts. These are the few things I noticed. There is still room for improvement but kudos for making this app FREE. Keep up the good work guys!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, it seems you copy-pasted the review below. Would you mind adding something unique, or contact us at info@onollo.com? We'd love to learn more about how can we make Onollo a 5-star app for you. Thank you!

iRelax® Novelty Store

Location Australia

April 20, 2021

Dear customer, thanks a lot for sharing ideas for improvements. All things that you mentioned above are noted. And we back to the drawing board. My engineers and I will work on bringing these features live to make this app 5-star for you ;)

HATNPATCH

Time spent using app 1 day

Awesome auto-post app. Have been using it for a couple days and can see how this is going to be a real time saver. I gave a 4 as really disappointed that there is really no help file/instructions other than the short vid. Nothing about how to use or possibly adjust the autopilot campaigns of Spy. It would be more complete if there was a little more.

April 17, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the world. It's a fair point regarding tutorials. We are working on it right now. Hopefully, when we release it our app will become a 5-start app for you ;)

CHARLESCVV&FASHION

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

I was looking for a way to publish my products on social media. I have find this app. It help a lot. It is free of charge. I recommended for a every shop. Thanks for your service.

FM Formal Wear

Location Australia
Time spent using app 39 minutes

I changed to this app as it covers instagram as well as facebook & twitter. It would be nice if it also covered pinterest & snapchat too, but so far I am very happy with it. Scheduling ads is the way to go so I love the autopilot feature!

April 9, 2021

Dear customer, thank you for taking the time to share your review of Onollo.
We are currently in an app review for Pinterest, since June. They are very slow :( Snapchat is an interesting idea. My team and I going to review and see what we can do in that end. I love it. Any other ideas or suggestion on how can we make Onollo better for you? :)

HappyBuy Mall

Location China
Time spent using app 38 minutes

There are no multiple templates to choose from. You need to create manually. The degree of automation is not high. The published content is not in a slideshow mode for carousel display. It is in urgent need of improvement and will meet the requirements in the future.

December 8, 2020

Dear customer, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. You shared some nice ideas for Onollo development. I'll make sure we prioritize these features for our next releases. If you have any other ideas on how can we make Onollo better for you please send them directly to me at ab@onollo.com. Thanks again - Artin

Previous 1