Instagram & Facebook marketing

Instagram & Facebook marketing

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, Marketing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Auto Post

Todd Young Online

This app was what I was looking for. I'd found one that let me make manual posts and schedule them to multiple social media accounts, but this one took it to where I wanted, setting auto posts that pull directly from my shopify store. I set up auto-posts and don't have to worry about it I can also check the scheduler to see what's going out and when. It's helped interaction and people following me. Speaking with Artin they also have more improvements coming...more social media accounts and video...it's a bargain for what you get...

Future Tool

Perfect! Love the simple yet effective options to automate my large stores products to social media!

OilDesignShop

Automated ads are my favorite, I almost don’t even have to work on marketing as I present a product every day.

aismartbuy.com

I would give 5 stars for sure, This is the best app I have used so far for posting on SM channels ..

Woodly Co

What a wonderful app, it has made my life easy. Very easy to use, saves time and effort. Their customer support is amazing. I am loving it. Try it.

Decorative Journals

I've tried several social media apps, and this has been by far the best one. It has every feature I can think, great support, and it's not expensive.

Lilia's Wholesale

This application is the best I have found so far
it is very smart and I can help he helps me on reaching people
it is very easy
they are very careful to schedule throught the day in order to avoid becoming spammy.
I'm able to schedule all my collections and the pictures and info always comes out very beautiful and prefessional. the best of all that it does lots of things and is free :)

Zayra Mo

One of the best app we manage in our store! The autopilot feature is awesome and we have the opportunity to run it in several accounts. Thanks

Todo En Detalle

I downloaded it just to give it a try and didn't have much expectations but i have found out that it is quite cool, easy to use and until now has helped me with my social media posts and since i just launched my website i have no help so far so is being quite usefull.

Just Decorate

Just installed the app. The app pulls your product feed and will auto-post across FB and insta. I already have the next few weeks on content ready to go. This was easy and great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11