FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

FREE Instagram, Facebook Post

by Onollo

Social Media Manager, IG, FB, LinkedIn, Twitter, et, Auto Post

Jahjah Arts

love how it has help me in my store with very little to start out with it has been a big help to get me on my feet for a first timer

Emaarkt BV

Great app for automated posting. And since they are already planning to expand with their social media platforms so 5 out o5

May 7, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for recognizing our effort in making the best marketing app for eCommerce stores.

Renovatio

Everything works and does what it says well! 5 stars!
Previously:
"Hi, for now I put 3 stars.
Unfortunately, when I create a campaign on Facebook and select "Custom Schedule" I get an "Internal Server Error". There is a solution?"

May 5, 2021

Dear customer, my team and I are diagnosing the issue for your right now. Accept our apology, we trying to determine what causes the problem.

Ruby&Claire

very good and helpful---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GiftsPuzzle

very good!..............................................................................................................................................

Honestea

I am loving it so far!! It's so hard to maintain a website, social media, and juggling with inventory, accounts, and such.. This gave me an easier way to update my social media. Love it!

DC Virgin Hair

So far so good. I am loving how easy this app is making my postings. It easy to use and very convenient. I def recommend

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for sharing your experience with Onollo. We are happy to have you as our customer.

Blue Mammals

I just discovered this awesome app.
I coudn't believe how easy it is to post you products directly to you instagram!! Love It and I definetely recomend this app to everyone!!!

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, we really appreciate your kind words about Onollo. That what motivates us to keep building the best marketing tool for online sellers. Thank you!

nanamcasante

Just discovered this amazing app. I've been searching for such an app that can post to all my social media handle, and this amazing app can do it...Thanks and keep up.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for the nice words. It made my day :)

Moon Blossom Boutique

Just started using this, so far, awesome. I recommend this app as an easy way to post to multiple social media sites at the same time. I am still learning, this app so far is easy and intuitive.

May 3, 2021

Dear customer, thanks for taking your time to write a review about Onollo. We really appreciate it. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6