Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Local delivery | Store pickup | Order delivery date | Delivery

Ornedefeuilles

Great app, just what we have been looking for! The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended

Good app and good support.

Tsp Corner Store

Great app and very fast and helpful support team.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Eatfarmfreshinindia

Great Customer Support ! I Like iT
Good app, I recommend to all of you.
Easy to use and very helpful.

Magicartwork

I was looking for a "delivery date plugin" so badly ... I tried a lot of plugin without any satisfaction... until I found this ! This app has changed the future of my website simple, easy to use, and still working perfectly ! I love it.

Phoebe Heess

Very helpful for online food service and many other who need order on specific time and date

Casafleur In

Great app,
just what we have been looking for!
Got amazing help and everything looks great now!
The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.
We love it so much we have it on all our sites.

Les Gastronomes

This app does everything I need, and it works like a charm! I really recommend you to try it!

Mylkman

This is a great app if you are trying to manage your orders more efficiently.
After one quick email, the app was installed for me and was able to start using it without any issues. Would highly recommend.

Tfgroup

Works like a charm! perfect for my site!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Amour Et Rose

This app was exactly what a client needed to keep their delivery service organized across their stores.
Amazing service from the developer