Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Grand Cru Liquid Assets

This is such a fantastic application and a great supporting team. We have a very perishable product and providing our customers with the option of a preferred SHIPMENT date was needed. The app was very easy to configure for our purposes. I had a few UI look and feel changes that the support team gladly helped me with. They were completely professional and extremely responsive the entire way through. Highly recommend.

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback.

PetFast

The service is simply amazing - I chatted with a rep who helped me set up exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for this service look no where else.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. :)

Cremorne Street Bakers

I was recommended this app by our shipping app company and within 30 minutes we were all set up and all questions answered in fact they went above and beyond and helped me other problems on my site! Well done and thanks guys. Super efficient.

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

BloomingEmotions.com

Thank you to Manoj great support, the app works perfect as we requested with a few small changes to keep the popup right checkout window.

April 22, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Your feedback really helping us to grow more on this platform.

LUISA POSTRES

I needed to install a calendar so my clients could decide when they wanted their cakes delivered and it works perfectly! It is super easy to set up and I wanted a further change in the way it looked before the check out and the technical assistance was super helpful and kind!

April 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

The Homemade Brownie Company

The concept of the app is very good but one of the main features (delivery cut-off) doesn't work and support is technically weak. The delivery cut-off feature doesn't handle non-working days and the logic around that creates some bizarre outcomes (for example, as you progress through the weekend EARLIER delivery dates become available!!!). Support are responsive but don't try to resolve the issue properly, instead they just attempt trial and error patches. These either don't work for more than a day or sometimes even make things worse. I have exchanged almost 40 e-mails with support but have finally given up with them. It's a real shame as the app could be great and the issue would only require some very basic tweaks to the logic to correct.

April 20, 2020

Hi Adam, we are extremely sorry for your bad experience with the app. Well, our app developer has made it well working for all other customers and all of them who have issues with this (cut-off) feature, all have been got it working fine. It's not possible every time for you to work the feature as per your logic because every business has different requirements. I know that you have a conversation with us via an email for a long time and we tried to make that feature working as per your need.
In the last fix, we almost achieved your requirement and have been got success almost. But I still don't understand where you stuck.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback and I really appreciate you for your words.

飯坂冨士商店

機能も必要十分にして全く問題なし。一時問題が発生したことがあったが、カスタマーサポートが素晴らしい。チャットで即対応いただけ、問題点もすぐ解決しました。チャットは英語で行いましたが、とても親切に対応してくれました。ありがとうございました。

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. There was a great experience for us to work for you.

www.thatbagiwant.com

This app works perfectly for me as we are using our own fleet for delivery. Its easy and fast to configure.

April 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have it for our app.

WABARA online store

It is very easy to use.
Support is also prompt and polite.
He kindly responded to my misunderstanding.

April 5, 2021

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

From 5 stars to 1 star - why? Their service is nonexistent. While my shop loses money because customers cant checkout due to their app. And these many issues is happening too many times. They will NEVER give you straight answer. So you just got to face these issues repeatedly and lose money when their app goes Ape Shit! Guys, i am still waiting. and i had enough of waiting for your "AWESOME" service as advertised.

Tpday 14/08 and i am still waiting for them to solve an issue - if you read the email replies they send, you will know how bad these guys are.. Shitty, Bad Performing App....please...