Order Delivery Date

Store Pickup | Local Delivery | Product Calendar | Date Picker

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Store pickup, Local Delivery, Shipping

Sugarlicious

Location South Africa

App support was phenomenal. App does exactly what is required. We specifically do not use delivery time slots but just delivery days and app works perfectly for this. We were able to include liquid variables in our order confirmations which is great. Automation is always welcome. Thanks to Chandni and the support team for helping us.

April 2, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Cocktail Canaries

I just started using the APP. the support was amazing. helped me through everything! Manoj even helped me set it up on my site. great service!

April 2, 2021

Bill Bean Ltd

Wow, what an amazing app! Does exactly what was required, the price is very fair and the support is instant. Dont bother with other delivery date apps, this is the one to go for.

brillnate

Location Japan

I needed a support and they replied me within 5 minutes which was great. I got what I needed and I'm happy about that. I wish it could support at the check out page.

Doorway Drop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support and easy to use. I would recommend it to people with businesses who do deliveries and need cut off times.

Dragonfly & Magnolia Sustainable Florist Peakhurst & Lugarno 2210

Location Australia

Being an online florist is always a pain regarding delivery. This app has been fantastic easy do it yourself , i can change times days cutoff times in all the best .I have tried other apps but this is top mark. Plus the online support guys are so quick and helpful. Very happy customer Dianna.

www.contemporarygarden.co.uk

We needed some support and we got the support we needed straight away. It was a super-fast response. Great support team! Thank you again!

beccybakes

Time spent using app About 2 months

A really useful app for deliveries of products. allows customer to pick a day which is what I needed. I would like to be able to remove the calendar for certain products, which is currently not available with this app.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

StopWaste

Location Spain

Very easy to use, and If you have any doubt the customer support with the live chat works perfectly.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

TeaBubz

Time spent using app About 2 years

Very easy and clear to use. The Google calendar sync app works very well and helps a lot to my business. Their live chat is very helpful as well! You guys did great!