Order Delivery Date

Store pickup | Order delivery | Local delivery | Delivery date

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

AvoFit George

The app is working excellent and very impressive. Easy to install. The support team is fast and helped with quick customization.

Mon Fleurista

A great app, especially the customer care is fantastic! Performs very well on the store. Highly recommended if you want advance features in your store.

Bishop Farms

The "Order Delivery Date" app is both logical and easy-to-use. Just as the other reviews have indicated, the support staff is prompt, courteous, and communicative. The app is a great time-saver for us - - though we are really looking forward to an enhancement which will enable us to limit delivery/pick-up slots.

TheShop.mu

This app is great with many functionalities, only area for improvement is that the ability to limit number of deliveries per slot doesn't come standard & must be added on... Hopefully coming soon :) Support is always there in minutes and ready to help with anything!!

Delivering Flowers

Finally an app that allows me to choose a specific the delivery date and time, with a cut off time, it displays on the thank you page and the email confirmation order to the customer! It's easy to install and their customer service is available instantly and are awesome and well knowledgable when I needed to change something!! I've spent days looking for an app that actually works, and finally I found it! :) Thanks so much!!

La Réserve Genève Hotel and Spa

The app responded exactly to what we were looking for. allow our customers to choose their day of delivery within a specific time. the support was very helpful in helping me adapting the app to the design of our shop. I would definitely recommend.

Nectar Flowers Ottawa

Great app! We are a flower store and having a calendar for us is essential.
The app is extremely easy to install and to use. The support team is also fantastic, always friendly and ready to help. I also enjoy extra features as multiple cut-offs times, easier for us to establish a convenient routine between the weekdays and weekends.
Overall, I am very pleased with this app, its simplicity, interface and usability. Thank you!

April 5, 2021

We really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you very much!

Wildflour To-Go

I used this app to help manage my customer's orders and delivery date. Not only were they able to set the general date but they were able to set a date per SKU to account for our different products. Manoj was more than ready to help me set this feature up. I highly recommend this app to anyone who would want this feature. EXCELLENT AND SPEEDY SERVICE + GREAT APP

Grand Cru Liquid Assets

This is such a fantastic application and a great supporting team. We have a very perishable product and providing our customers with the option of a preferred SHIPMENT date was needed. The app was very easy to configure for our purposes. I had a few UI look and feel changes that the support team gladly helped me with. They were completely professional and extremely responsive the entire way through. Highly recommend.

April 29, 2020

Thanks for the feedback.

PetFast

The service is simply amazing - I chatted with a rep who helped me set up exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for this service look no where else.

April 29, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. :)