Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Les Gastronomes

This app does everything I need, and it works like a charm! I really recommend you to try it!

Mylkman

This is a great app if you are trying to manage your orders more efficiently.
After one quick email, the app was installed for me and was able to start using it without any issues. Would highly recommend.

Tfgroup

Works like a charm! perfect for my site!

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!

Amour Et Rose

This app was exactly what a client needed to keep their delivery service organized across their stores.
Amazing service from the developer

Eatzest

Amazing help and app. I've tried so many apps and none have done what I needed.
Superb app! This is the app I am looking for.
Great customer service

Narinport

What an amazing fast and courteous customer service. Couldn't be happier with Stamped app and the customer service is equally 5 *
Thanks Support

Myfoodpeople

Simply the best! No other words can explain this app! From functionality to customer service, they are the best!

Great app and great support. :)

Thanks Team

Jeffamsterdam

This apps is great as it boosts our conversion rate as our customers see when there product is arriving during checkout. Easy setup, no hassle!

Algaemor Spirulina

this guys is professional! thank you for your service

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Spot137 Com

Definitely gets the job done. I was very thankful to find an app like this.
So easy to use and the service is so fast if you need any help!
Outstanding support.