Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Let customer choose their order delivery date or store pickup

Jeffamsterdam

This apps is great as it boosts our conversion rate as our customers see when there product is arriving during checkout. Easy setup, no hassle!

Algaemor Spirulina

this guys is professional! thank you for your service

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback!!

Spot137 Com

Definitely gets the job done. I was very thankful to find an app like this.
So easy to use and the service is so fast if you need any help!
Outstanding support.

Palettebox Sg

Great app and Great Support!

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very quick to help.

I highly recommend this app then other apps.

Hoogstins

Great app. Had an issue, but support got back to me REAL quick.

Mobile Pharmacy Ottawa

Fantastic, Support is fast and friendly, and helped me hone the experience for my customers.
I ask about different options and they replied promptly and was able to help me on the way.The developer is hand on and very helpful and responsive.
New feature is very nice.

Mrkoya

Fantastic, so glad I found this app. Their support team gets 5 stars too!

Fineflora Flowers

Hi - Cut-off time does not work unless we "Enable delivery time in order to use Cut-off time, Time slots" We don't need time slots - the additional Delivery Method under calendar adds another unnecessary step/level of complication so cannot use. Simply need the calander to remove unavailable delivery date once cut-off time passed. Please advise,

April 11, 2019

Hi,

The Cut-Off time works according to the time slot. So when time slot is available for delivery from admin, the functionality will check for Cut-Off time and disable the date after if the time is passed away.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Worldofhombre

A very helpful app for our store. Could be faster when it comes to loading but support gave us a few tips that helped speed things up. They replied within a few minutes!

Bublik Sg

Great app and Great Support !

I highly recommend this app then other apps.