Order Delivery Date

Delivery Date, in Store Pickup & Local Delivery, shipping rate

$14.99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Delivery Date Picker for Shipping, Store Pickup, Local Delivery

JM Floral Creation

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great and useful app and very helpful support team! Often asking for reviews but hey they're very helpful so sure :) Gotta keep this app afloat!

Urban Baker Co.

Just set up the app. I wanted to customize the location of the calender in my cart page. I have no coding experience and they solved my issue immediately. Excellent customer service.

Liège Manila

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Very helpful support team most specially Chandni! Chandni tries his best to help me with all my requests and is very patient. Would definitely use this app rather than other apps. no lag and great function.

Bakkerij Van Herreweghe

Location Belgium

I use this app for letting customers select a pick-up date and time for a Bakkery shop.
Works very well!

La Feria Libre

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 month

it is very good to apply, it is very complete and worthwhile that it will be a great help for all our projects

Theo & Brom PH

Location Philippines

A very buggy app, where many of our orders were not recorded or plotted on the Calendar. When reported to customer service, you get an email reply days after, and they have the audacity to ask for a review EVEN BEFORE THEY SOLVED YOUR ISSUE.

Caused several customers to be VERY ANGRY because of delayed orders. This app made us look bad. Not once, not twice, but many times.

On the Additional Details section of the Order page, it started showing html code, instead of the order date and day. Reported it days ago, they still did not fix it.

Chat support doesn't work either, only had a chance to coordinate with them real time, once.

Person assisting me kept asking for me to write a review during the time we were still fixing many issues. He asked more than 3x during that chat alone. I told him I'd review after a month, to see how the app performs, and until all issues are resolved.

Shaking my head as I type this. Now here's an honest review. Very much disappointed.

September 8, 2020

Hello there, I am really very sorry to hear about that and I apologize for the inconvenience.
→ We normally reply to all our emails/offline messages within 24 hours except on the weekends.
→ I have looked at your previous conversations held with our support team and found that you were told that the issue has been resolved after asking for a screenshot and order id with you to have an issue.
→ You were getting a delivery date and time in HTML format just because you have been using our "Product Calendar" add-on which gives the result in JSON format in the shopify order details page. Once you check for the same order in our app dashboard, you'll get the formatted result there.
→ Please give me a chance to investigate the missing delivery date from the order further by replying to our emails.

Petriotics

Location Lebanon

Order Delivery Date is one of the must-have applications for any online store to manage their customer's expectations on when they can expect their deliveries. The app is pretty customizable due to the addons. For us, we needed to dissect the small country that we serve into different time zones based on cities. And each city had its own cutoff, processing and delivery time.

September 8, 2020

inn-zero-waste

Working well so far, good functionality and they have very quick and helpful support who got a layout change done for me

The Gourmet Gift Company

Really excellent app. I needed some coding amending so that the delivery date would appear in our order confirmation emails & the help I received from the support team was fantastic.

Cariño al corazón

Location Mexico

Very easy to set up. The calendar gives you the opportunity to see all your deliveries in a month slide It works as it says. Support is friendly to help.