Order Delivery Date

Order Delivery Date

by Identixweb

Local delivery | Store pickup | Order delivery date | Delivery

Ludabay

The app is SO EASY to install, VERY CLEAN, but the SUPPORT is what sold me. LIGHTNING FAST chat which usually 90% of the chats are robots. And if they do answer they point you strait to FAQ. These guys are worth every single penny. We use it for our local delivery business and its flawless!!!

Pappas Seafood Co.

We ship a time sensitive perishable product and it is important that customers are able to choose a specified delivery date, this app is perfect for allowing customers to choose what day they will receive their deliveries. We were able to customize it so that customers can not choose same day delivery, and orders for next day delivery cannot be placed after a certain time. Other apps did not allow us to do both of these, it was often one or the other. We were also able to add important delivery notes beneath the calendar and to customize it to match the color scheme of our website. The delivery dates are also recorded to the orders under additional info, and show up on printed invoices and on the order confirmation page for the customer to see after checking out.

The support from the app team has been amazing, we were having trouble with some customers being able to bypass choosing a delivery date at check out and so we reached out for help and they knew exactly how to solve the problem (our own hired web developers could not solve the problem). Someone from the app support team created a video for us demonstrating how customers on our website could bypass it and then inserted a code for us that restricted customers from clicking checkout until the calendar completely loaded and prompted them to choose a delivery date before moving on. I was amazed at how quick, easy, and responsive they are and how helpful they have been. I was relieved that they offered to fix the problem for us.

Best app for having customers choose delivery dates and the most helpful support we have encountered, this app is the best choice!

October 25, 2019

Hi Ashley, We are pleased to have your feedback on our app. It was a great experience to serve you our service and we are happy to assist you.

Lim Siang Huat e-Store

This is definitely a best delivery date apps I ever used. Love it and the support is 5 stars service.
support is quick to help

Kegs on Legs

Great app, works well & fantastic support! The support team have helped me with custom features. Very happy.

PaulTKL-Ecomm

I am pleasantly surprised at the ease of using this app. It is a very useful app. And customer service is very helpful.

Drips Bakery Café

An app that does what it says on the tin! And a super responsive support team made the installation a breeze! Would recommend this to friends!

Deva Gruppen

Awesome features. We can customize delivery date also. It also has addon app which will help to customize checkout page.

Lanjaron Arabia Distributor

Awesome support! Great job. Finally i solve my problem from this app. I tried others app which i needed order-date notification in my email, which i never succeeded. Brilliant costumer support, who helped me beyond.

Lollylicious.com.au

I have only just installed this app however i can highly recommend the customer support team. They answered my questions within minutes and were very helpful with installing and customizing the app to suit my needs. Very happy with this app so far. Have also added the product calendar which is great.

Zest Catering & Events

Ticks so many boxes and looks really professional. We are very excited about the upcoming updates - looks like it is only going to get better!